2017 Closing Weekend Party - March 18th

AtomicSkier

They always do if given the opportunity. Remember they've blown closing day before. Quit being a stoke stomper.

Skifreak are you thinking about coming up and skiing with some PASRs and tailgating with us for the big PASR party??

It's always high but also based on Mother Nature. Remember a few years ago they were open into April.

You have lederhosen? Maybe I'll wear my Kandora...

They always do if given the opportunity. Remember they've blown closing day before. Quit being a stoke stomper.

Skifreak are you thinking about coming up and skiing with some PASRs and tailgating with us for the big PASR party??

It's always high but also based on Mother Nature. Remember a few years ago they were open into April.

You have lederhosen? Maybe I'll wear my Kandora...

Pffft, I'll be singing Dreamweaver going down it with a  yodel........in german.

• 3 weeks later...

This is mostly left over from last year...

Bagels / Cream Cheese: Jeff
Orange juice: Jeff
Red solo cups: Toast
Champagne: Jeff / Root / Toast / anyone else?
Hot dogs/sausage/brats/burgers/anything to grill: Doug / Enjorales / anyone else?
Rolls: Jlaw
Cheese: 
Paper plates: Doug
Grill / Propane: Justo / Enjorales / anyone else?
Paper towels: Doug
Coarse brown mustard: Doug
Ketchup: Doug
Pretzels/chips/ snacks:
Cooking tools..tongs..etc: Jeff / Enjorales

Folding Table: Enjorales / anyone else?

Tents: Jeff / anyone else?

If I missed anything, let me know.  We can always use more champagne, beer, burgers, brats, etc.  Add yourself to the list.

Does anyone remember how delicious that spanakopita was last year?  Just sayin,...you know.  

I'm going for a slight change of pace and gonna bring some good old fashioned burgers.  More stuff if needed.  see how the list shakes out and how many are actually coming.  

• Like 3

I can bring rolls as well.

There's a bad joke in there somewhere

This is mostly left over from last year...

Bagels / Cream Cheese: Jeff

Orange juice: Jeff

Red solo cups: Toast

Champagne: Jeff / Root / Toast / anyone else?

Hot dogs/sausage/brats/burgers/anything to grill: Doug / Enjorales / anyone else?

Rolls: Jlaw

Cheese:

Paper plates: Doug

Grill / Propane: Justo / Enjorales / anyone else?

Paper towels: Doug

Coarse brown mustard: Doug

Ketchup: Doug

Pretzels/chips/ snacks:

Cooking tools..tongs..etc: Jeff / Enjorales

Folding Table: Enjorales / anyone else?

Tents: Jeff / anyone else?

If I missed anything, let me know. We can always use more champagne, beer, burgers, brats, etc. Add yourself to the list.

• Like 1

I'll have at least the one grill, probably a second smaller one. Some sausages. I'll try not to forget the pepper relish. Probably bring the portable propane smoker to keep the brisket nice and warm. At least one folding table, might be able to scare up another. 10x10 easy up.

Oh, also I'll bring a jar of my homemade jalapeño jelly for bagels if I get there early enough for breakfast.

Edited by enjoralas

Let's hope for a little better weather than forecasted.

Damn, just checked the weather, that sucks. Last time I looked it had chance of showers Friday and Sunday, 41 and sunny Saturday.

Well, if 70% chance of rain holds, I might have to bring the 10x20 tent instead of the 10x10 easy up

• Like 1