Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

What does submitting a lead require?

Ive stopped doing small internet lead services. Bunch of people clicking around with no real interest.

Amazon is taking 20% for their service too which is stupid.

Been getting better jobs with just in person sales and networking. Networking is crazy when youre not social

Well become social.

I dont really care dude ha

Just wondering.

I finised the first floor of strata II today. owning a business is fascinating. Amazing how much shit gets done with little to no idea how to go about it

You use your brain more that for sure. I sometimes get asked questions I don't know the answer to...it's amazing how I still keep getting new questions. A lot of the older people ask if we cut the granite and sandblast on site..and when I say no they seem less at ease. What does it matter? So I just say we have a joint venture with a sandblast company in Vermont. That's like someone asking me if I cooked tonight and saying no I have a joint venture with the restaurant down the street. Dealing with difficult customers is the hardest part of my job. Customers who are engineers and graphic designers are the worst. I've had people order a 36" wide memorial stone and complain that it's 36 and 1/4". I've had people complain about how the number 3 looks on a tombstone saying that the top of the 3 is smaller than the bottom. Also when we set a memorial stone on a hillside it can be level side to side and front to back and not look level due to the slope. Old people have a lot of trouble writing checks..I've learned to double check them. If its $1830 theyll often write in one thousand eighth three. Old ladies especially give me sour puss faces when they write checks. We don't take Amex or discover due to higher fees so we get sour puss faces from those people before they whip out their Visa or MasterCard. Oh well if it wasn't for the customers I'd have to sell insurance or some shit. Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

i find it funny how people complain about pushy salespeople, yet pushy salespeople sell the most cars.  our top salesmen makes more money than our GM and he will flat out yell at a perspective customer if they walk out without buying a car.

Sounds like me with the Patels lol. Thank god my entire lot is now nearly all Ford product. Haven't dealt with one of them in a long time.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

6 of the top 12 posters of all time on this site havent posted in at least 5 years, some up to 10 years

Why is this in the weather thread??

Ski was banned from the site and I blocked him on Facebook cause he's creepy. Papasteeze is missing in action no idea if he still skis, Glenn was living in Bozeman last I heard he was an anal hippie just like Nick malozzi who I doubt rides much even though he lives in Colorado, Skidude went missing in action the second he went away to college same with his mom skimom and Dan- was at blue a few times this last season

Why is this in the weather thread??

Ski was banned from the site and I blocked him on Facebook cause he's creepy. Papasteeze is missing in action no idea if he still skis, Glenn was living in Bozeman last I heard he was an anal hippie just like Nick malozzi who I doubt rides much even though he lives in Colorado, Skidude went missing in action the second he went away to college same with his mom skimom and Dan- was at blue a few times this last season

it is in the weather thread because i had just posted in the random thought thread

ski was banned?...i thought he quit.  i know he lurked the board up until recently.  

Edited by theprogram4

it is in the weather thread because i had just posted in the random thought thread

ski was banned?...i thought he quit.  i know he lurked the board up until recently.

Do Jeff banned him because he was disrespectful to him. He's trolled a few times as a different screen name. Said something about me sucking dicks through a glory hole...

I forgot where I saw or heard but i think skidude became a cop in Vermont or something.

Wow like the Super Troopers.