glasses under your goggles

poconoceancity

Jeff,

I looked at your picture and noticed you wear glasses under your goggles...is that irritating.  Every time I tryed it or even wore contacts while boarding it bothers my eyes :ph34r:

:no nope, no problem, and those were my goggles made for glasses. i recently switched to A-frames, just normal a-frames, and the inside space is smaller, it still accomodates my glasses. No problems.

Before I got contacts the only problem I had with my glasses was that they fogged up a lot. Btw Jeff, I have the same goggles as you, and I love them. :P

my helmet/goggles match my skis perfectly :lol:

yea, i do love the goggles, though they're a little bit too dark for night skiing B)

I got a different lens put in them when I got them. It looks kinda like yours but is a little more transparent. It cuts down on glare during the day, and works just as well at night. :P

Edited by Schifdawg

I had a fire lens, but got a High Intensity blue because the fire lense is just wayyyyy to dark. I wear contacts under my goggles, and I've never had a problem. I hated wearing glasses under my goggles.

they are freakin dark as hell, especially at night. I'm gunna get a pair of wisdoms for the night. :o

i got the wisdoms with a real light lenses they are great. the lense has like three levels. dark at the the top to get the light then it gets lighter, and even more lighter. best goggles i ever bought and i used to have a frames.

Nestors sells goggles that can go over glasses. I have them, but once had a fall where the goggles with glasses smashed into my face and the glasses broke, leaving me with a big guage immediately adjacent to my eye. Now fearful of enucleating my eyes, I usually just ski blind.

They also make goggles that contain prescription lenses. I've thought of that. Who knows, maybe I'll go for lasik.

Edited by skimom

I've seen both kids and adults wearing their glasses under their goggles. They said it doesn't bother them at all.

Skimom, that's my biggest fear with wearing glasses under my goggles.

Unfortunately, lasik is no good for me as my vision is so bad the surgery would not get me to 20/20 and I'd still need glasses/contacts. So why bother.

I've seen both kids and adults wearing their glasses under their goggles.  They said it doesn't bother them at all.

well i used to were glasses be for i started to snowboard and i hated every minute of them always fall. i don't see how any one could go over jumps or over really any terrain with out their glasses hitting their goggles :woot