Still closed

Timeless

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at CB on a crowded day the east side is your only problem as far as lift waits go...cause on other parts of the mtn you just use what i call "secondary" lifts, like Cleo triple, john bailey, and mark anthony. and for the quad near the lodge...just go to the left side of the lift line, everybody goes to the right side (looking up the mtn)

CB weekends probably made the transition to living in NY a little easier.

• 8 years later...

Dude, all you have to ever say is: Blue closed. Forget explanations, forget excuses. From this day on, it's just a simpleBlue closed.Blue shut down operations for the night after a brief, passing thundershower and didn't mention it on the website and the girl on the phone didn't even want to tell me. I had to press her. She kept trying to say that "we'll be open tomorrow morning"...they were trying to hide it.I'm not saying anything good about CB and I'm not saying anything bad about Blue. I'm just saying that Blue let CB off the hook for the rest of the year.

Wow just wow.