2011-2012 Season Pass Discount

Saurus

Why? Is there snow in the forecast?

They say the deadline is Oct 31st every year...and every year you can buy the pass for almost the entire season.

Maybe because i don't have any faith in bear creek or the people who work their

Hope it gets fixed soon. Maybe its b/c I'm using safari on a mac.

well i'm using Google chrome on a Pc so its probably everyone. it worked every day till today for me, it just wouldn't give me the discount.

Edited by 1337snowboarding

no one has any right to get mad due to the following reasons;

1. You are doing nothing, I've spent a lot of effort emailing different people in group sales to get this rolling this season.

2. They do not need to give us any type of discount. We get the cheapest rate compared to any other group.

3. The majority of you posting on here joined like this year...

• Like 3

1. You are doing nothing, I've spent a lot of effort emailing different people in group sales to get this rolling this season.

2. They do not need to give us any type of discount. We get the cheapest rate compared to any other group.

Im not mad, i think its great you set this up and put alot of effort in together the discount for us all. Im honestly really grateful for it, did they tell you when they might have it fixed by?

i guess we were just expecting to see everything ready to go, ya know?

anyhow, i'm still going to get the early bird passes regardless.....it would just be nice to be able to take advantage of the PASR group rate as well.....

good old america. instant gratification.

Saurus has no control over the website link. all he does is set up the group discount and provide us with the link. if the prices still arent showing up then its out of his hands. its bear creeks problem now, not saurus.

Im not mad, i think its great you set this up and put alot of effort in together the discount for us all. Im honestly really grateful for it, did they tell you when they might have it fixed by?

They have told me over 4 different times when it will be fixed. It still hasn't..

i guess we were just expecting to see everything ready to go, ya know?

anyhow, i'm still going to get the early bird passes regardless.....it would just be nice to be able to take advantage of the PASR group rate as well.....

See above quote

good old america. instant gratification.

Saurus has no control over the website link. all he does is set up the group discount and provide us with the link. if the prices still arent showing up then its out of his hands. its bear creeks problem now, not saurus.

indeed

i wasnt mad. just wondering when it would be up by. sorry if i came off rude. thanks for setting it all up and stuff.

Just talked to the lady at bear creek in group sales. she informed me that they changed there web site and are having problems with it, should be taken care of next week.

no way......

If you guys want to, you can order a pass over the phone in the mean time and just say you are a PASR member!

I have been searching for a discounted season pass. I hope this works! I have completely stopped snowboarding since marrying a guy who isn't into it and then having 2 babies... I would love to teach my 5 year old this winter. My husband doesn't think it makes sense to spend all of that money on a season pass but I do!!