Weekend 4 hour tickets are back..starting Saturday.

KCSKI

Thanks for the info KC. This is the price at the window, or do I need to purchase in advance?

Just head to the window.

Super cheap for a weekend morning ticket....Blue is like $53

Why is morning ticket only 3.5 hours though?

Well..we open at 8:30 & to keep things from overlapping into another time slot. ....8:30 to 12, 12 to 4 & then the "4 for $50" starting at 4pm. It's a promotion mainly to get people to the mountain in what is usually a slower time of the day, so we decided to lower it to 25$ to get the early people.

Just head to the window.

Well..we open at 8:30 & to keep things from overlapping into another time slot. ....8:30 to 12, 12 to 4 & then the "4 for $50" starting at 4pm. It's a promotion mainly to get people to the mountain in what is usually a slower time of the day, so we decided to lower it to 25$ to get the early people.

Good stuff man. My wife and I will be up there in a couple weeks.

We're working on either the 2nd...9th or 23rd of Feb..those weekends.

Any of those is good for me! Can't wait until some PASR's get up to Sno. In the past 9 years I can't remember hitting the slopes at Montage with anyone other than Ski999 a time or two.

anybody want to ski there this weekend?

I'd probably be down for the morning session on Saturday.

I'll be there Saturday morning. Sno is a great uncrowded option on a holiday weekend and the price is great. Get there for opening and you'll beat the crowds and have a great day of skiing.

• 3 years later...