Whitefish today pic

sibhusky

Oasis of calm on a trail that visitors can't seem to find. And still had corduroy at 1:30. Hordes in the AM seemed to vanish from noon until 2. Not sure if they got worn out or lost in some tree well. Not going tomorrow and fear for my survival on Sunday.

860764_10151416842602488_732233841_o.jpg

• Like 1

Sib, whats the crowd like on prez weekend? Thinking of bringing my boys out there next year and with the school schedule... Seems like your mountain might be the eastern equivalent to Burke for crowds during blackout dates

(Been many moons since I passed through whitefish)

TIA

Got your answer. We had 6500 or so on Sat and Sun, around 3500 on Mon, tapering the next few days, but given its a powder Friday, I'm expecting more the next three, not as crazy as last weekend, but a bit less. Will let you know if I hear numbers.

Got some of that, mostly tele guys, but it's not a large enough number to irritate. Mostly, people are friendly and just expect others to be responsible skiers. It's the clueless that get us riled up.

Edited by sibhusky
  • Like 2