BC opening day?

patt.

Yeah last night was definitely fun. Firm fast snow that didn't turn into death cookies. Pretty surprised at the amount of snow they were able to kick out in a few days...should definitely be able to expand the open terrain by the weekend.

A new park setup for the weekend would be pretty sweet as well.

• Like 1

Come on you know better than to feed the troll....

I do. In all honesty I looked at it quickly and thought he was serious. Should slap myself in the face for that one.

He can troll the bear creek forums all he wants but the second you go into blue and post something that's not directly blue related he gets his panties in a bundle about cunting up threads

• Like 2

I do. In all honesty I looked at it quickly and thought he was serious. Should slap myself in the face for that one.

He can troll the bear creek forums all he wants but the second you go into blue and post something that's not directly blue related he gets his panties in a bundle about cunting up threads

lol.....don't get him started on high-speed lifts ;)

• Like 1

What's with the abundance of cheese fries discussion?

A few years ago BC used to offer some epicly good cheese fries in the Grille. It was like $4.5 for a bucket of curly fries topped with melted cheddar cheese, bacon, sour cream, and green onions. It was enough food to render a normal person immobile for at least 3 hours. Combined with a happy hour pitcher of beer it was a perfect ending to a day of riding for under $10. Sadly those are no longer offered and have been replaced with what they call American Poutine. Which is fries, with gravy and cheddar cheese. While delicious...they don't quite stack up to the now defunct bucket of cheesy goodness.

*pours out some melted cheese*

It is also just Doug beating a joke into the ground until any trace of humor has been completely and utterly destroyed.

A few years ago BC used to offer some epicly good cheese fries in the Grille. It was like $4.5 for a bucket of curly fries topped with melted cheddar cheese, bacon, sour cream, and green onions. It was enough food to render a normal person immobile for at least 3 hours. Combined with a happy hour pitcher of beer it was a perfect ending to a day of riding for under $10. Sadly those are no longer offered and have been replaced with what they call American Poutine. Which is fries, with gravy and cheddar cheese. While delicious...they don't quite stack up to the now defunct bucket of cheesy goodness.

*pours out some melted cheese*

It is also just Doug beating a joke into the ground until any trace of humor has been completely and utterly destroyed.

I do remember those now. Sooooo freakin good. I too wish they were still around now. :(