Who's got some old skis?

Tyler

Title says it all, who has some old skis they want to unload for cheap? Looking to start doing a little skiing in addition to snowboarding. Don't know much about the gear, have skied a few times and enjoyed it.

I'm 5'11" 190 lbs, wear about a 27 boot. Gonna need those too... Would prefer twin tips- not sure on length I was imaging somewhere in the 165-175 range. Looking for a set of skis and bindings on the cheap. Don't need to be pretty, don't care about brand/scratches/chips that kind of stuff just structurally in tact with a little bit of life left in them. Would like to keep it around $100-150 for the skis and binders, looking for that set collecting dust.

Let me know what you've got! Open to suggestions too! Advice is appreciated

• Like 1

Call the Loft. Ask for rentals. They handle the consignment rack. Stuff rolls in and out fast. Good stuff is gone in a day or two. Really good stuff the staff snaps up. Tell those guys what you want. Make sure you offer up at least a six pack and they'll find you something nice. Boots were thin. If you can squeeze into a 26.5 there was some nice stuff in the 40-100 dollar range. Might have been a pair or two of 27's. Lots of race skis in the racks. Couple older free skis. I know one pair of twins for 300. Pretty dam fresh still. Dude works there. He can be bribed down.

Title says it all, who has some old skis they want to unload for cheap? Looking to start doing a little skiing in addition to snowboarding. Don't know much about the gear, have skied a few times and enjoyed it.

I'm 5'11" 190 lbs, wear about a 27 boot. Gonna need those too... Would prefer twin tips- not sure on length I was imaging somewhere in the 165-175 range. Looking for a set of skis and bindings on the cheap. Don't need to be pretty, don't care about brand/scratches/chips that kind of stuff just structurally in tact with a little bit of life left in them. Would like to keep it around $100-150 for the skis and binders, looking for that set collecting dust.

Let me know what you've got! Open to suggestions too! Advice is appreciated

I have a pair of AR5's you can have for free. One mount, though they need some ptex work for sure.

• Like 4

I have a pair of AR5's you can have for free. One mount, though they need some ptex work for sure.

You had me at free... How long are they?

Who's got some old, still functional bindings? I can barter with beer or dollars

• 7 months later...