FS: 2 snow ski sets for sale--practically new!!

Eric Lee Burke

Here's a poop story for the past 12 hours. My 12 year old dog has major squirts. 2 crop dusters on the carpets last night. I started my morning off with her having difficulty getting up off the bed, her hind legs are weak. She overexerted herself and failed to get up so she blasted out a load on the bed. fortunately, the doovay (sp?) cover managed to prevent seepage to the down comforter. Had to take the whole fucking mess outside and hose off, then take it to the laundromat and use one of their big heavy duty machines. I ended up washing the down comforter as well for hygiene stoke, just in case there was molecular seepage I couldn't see. had to hose off her ass and dripped on back leg, and spot clean the carpet with the Bissle. That was my morning since 7AM. Oddly, I managed to make a breakfast smoothie and drink it.

Wait, what was the thread topic again? :)

Captain's Log star date balls two three four:

A turtle head started rearing it's head in the last few minutes of my meeting. A quick clench seemed to put things temporarily at bay. The pressure on my way to the men's room was exponentially increasing with each step. Red Alert was approaching quickly. Pants were around the ankles before I even reached the stall and there was no time to cover the seat. It had to be an aerial assault. No other way. It was complete carnage. Collateral damage level: maximum.

JLaw. +5 today. The heat and humidity mixed with longer runs has me going. #1 at 6:14a and #5 at 8:22p.

FS: Men's Salomon Skis 162cm and Women's Salomon Skis 159cm. Both sets come with boots, bindings, and poles and ski bag. Skis are practically new. I'm original owner. Bought new in Japan in 2011 while I was stationed there. Haven't used since. Mens boots are Solomon...women's boots are head brand. Asking $800 for all of it. I accept PayPal. Buyer eats fees. No international shipping. These skis are sharp and ready to go. The only thing: I do not have the black pants in the photo you see. No international shipping. CONUS shipping only.

8avy9emy.jpg

byre4yze.jpg

4eneru9e.jpg

y5u4u9em.jpg

yva4atan.jpg

qyqyba4a.jpg

Are these still for sale?

Now days everybody wanna talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of gibberish and mothafuckas act like they forgot about

Greg the owner of this site.

Thread related joke...

Joe comes into work looking angry. Mike comes in later and sees joe looking angry. Mike asks coworker john whats wrong with joe. John says...joes constipated.

Mike says

'No shit?'

• 2 weeks later...