$25k in new gear stolen from a shop in Truckee CA

VTmark

"In the early morning of Thursday November 20th, a group of bandits busted a window out at The Soul House Project in Truckee, CA and made off with 40 snowboards and pairs of skis, despite the alarms and quick response from the Truckee Police Department. All in all about $25,000 in brand new merchandise was lifted from the shop, which just recently had their grand opening on November 29th."

http://snowboarding.transworld.net/news/25k-snowboards-stolen-truckee-shop/

Nope

George last night i was watching the seinfeld episode where he and jerry cant come up with any ideas for their pilot, and Kramer is golfing with guys from the Cuban embassy for their cigars, and Jerry tries to talk dirty to elaine's assistant

Good Episode...But TP4 I want my Kriss Kross tape back

the last time i saw a cassette tape sold in stores was when the Eminem Show came out.  i cant believe they were still making cassettes in 2002/2003

My 1999 Jetta had a cassette deck which was nuts considering I had CDs starting a few years before.

i pawned that Kriss Kross tape, sorry breh

Kriss Kross was at the Allentown fair in 1993 no big deal...they were almost late because they missed the bus..lol wow I crack myself sometimes.