BC Sad and Lonely

k2king

Im gonna be suprised if JF is open this weekend.  But, if Montage and Bear are closing after this weekend, maybe they open just so they dont have to claim they were the first to close.  i looked at the cams last weekend at Frost and there wasnt much activity on east mt.  

doh, don't say that.....I am hoping to get out this weekend.

It ain't the weather go to NOAA and look at the forecast, lows in the 20's high's in the 40's.

Simply put nobody goes except assholes likes us and the resorts take the money and run, they don't care about skiing, they aren't skiers they are a business.

Yup.  Like I said last season I was riding during the snowmobile races and there were maybe 10 other people riding / skiing that weekend.

We had enough 50-60 degree days for people to think the season is over and stop showing up.

haha yea we always do some kind of boxzilla or put a bunch of rails together.  The cascade BMX jumps were awesome when I rode em Saturday.  I came up super short on one and pulled the ole double ejects to face plants, skis stayed right where they landed, it was classic.

Sadly I missed closing day and employee day Monday due to having a wife and stepkids and a real job during the week.  Ah well, another season in the books.

Sounds fun but I'm thinking no. I'm swinging full on into spring.  I've had enough with the winter and I'm diving headfirst into the garage for warm weather gear.  Breaking out and organizing all the kayaking and fishing gear and maybe even taking apart the motorcycle to try and bring that baby back to life.

• Like 2