2/17 - Sparkly.....near titty sparkles

Johnny Law

Because everyone at my work is mad old they canceled AM kindergarten so I went to blue the true.

They got maybe 2, 2.5" and shit was mad perfect diamond dust.

Razors was open but challenge was so perfect I rode that like 8 times.

Was pretty empty, no body showed up until about 10:45.

I'm at work now and I'm about to take a nap then Thai food......oh and I got new skis today.....lol

ASueK6B.jpg

• Like 7

Pulling up the rear with an evening session. It's cold, not crowded. Snows good but not good enough to be on the greeners.

Here with my kid who preaches about how much better Blue is than jfbb... According to her "frost is for the weak".

Nice to know your kids observations are spot on!!!!

It's never really been much of a debate.

they both have their advantages. Frost's advantages, in my opinion, become less relevant when we have continually cold temps and natural snowfall, since the snow quality at blue stays pretty good. It's when temps are marginal at blue and frost is still colder/getting snow that they get the nod from me. That's the main reason I haven't been there much the past two years: blue has had good snow. Location, hours, crowds, etc all also come into play for a lot of people, so yeah, it's always going to be a debate, and not everyone's answer will be the same as yours, for varying reasons that may or may not be relevant to you.
  • Like 1