Zee Lights

skifreak

If you like wildcard kind of bets there is a volcano in Indonesia named Gunung Agung that is low key erupting and one of the super dopest winters was 54 years ago when it last erupted. Currently it ain't doing enough in terms of ash to do much this year but that can change real quick so outside bets on an Indonesian Volcano making skiing dope at Blue Mtn.......

We need to throw a virgin in that fucker stat!
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Just shows how much it changes.

I've been tracking these daily for the last month, and it seems that the same pattern will stick around for at least a few days at a time. Plus, when we got the cold spell a few weeks ago, this map predicted it. But yeah, it could just as easily turn back to all red in a few days.

Johnny Law, impressive analysis. Are you a professional meteorologist?

10 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I've been tracking these daily for the last month, and it seems that the same pattern will stick around for at least a few days at a time. Plus, when we got the cold spell a few weeks ago, this map predicted it. But yeah, it could just as easily turn back to all red in a few days.

Johnny Law, impressive analysis. Are you a professional meteorologist?

Johnny Law is a lawyer he'll be back on the slopes soon. 

6 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I'm just sad in general, due to the lack of cold air.

Mother Nature is such a tease!

Nothing to be sad about we had three days of skiing in November. Well two for you but you got in a lot of runs those two days plus according to Johnny Law and SaltyAnt it's gonna get cold sometime in December.