Earliest I've seen the Guns blasting.

KCSKI

Let's all hold our horses until Sara checks in with an update.

If my memory serves me correct, Montage was late to the party last year, and thats what had her panties in a bunch.  Or at least that was part of what got her panties in a bunch.  

i really enjoyed her posts.  

• Like 2

You back up there in an official capacity this year?

Doubt it....have to admit I was personally dissapointed last year in things, considering I was away for the previous year, the first one under new ownership, I expected things to run much better, allbeit taking growing/learning pains into consideration.  I won't bash them at all, they have been good to me over the years and I really enjoyed the time I spent there, but I will say that they need, the new owners, not the staff, to come to the realization that there is more to the mountain then the lodge/bar/base area.  Once they overcome that, and in time I think they will, Montage will be a serious contender in resorts in the Northeast.  Last year I was hired again as the mountain photographer, and only managed to get in 40 or so pics the entire season as I was relegated most of the time handling the forever short staffed Lift Department.  Again, not bashing, I just really don't have the time for that..ok to help out by all means, but not spend the entire weekend doing it.  Who knows though, for some reason I have a passion for that rock and I woudn't mind just doing a Saturday shift if for anything the excersise.

Welcome back, KC....thanks for the updates and observations. The place is in your blood, so kudos on the dedication. Who was the rabid poster (older guy) that used to be at Montage and posted here? Ski99 or something like that, Maybe KC knows him!

That's Cole (ski999). I miss him haha.

Truth...I don't know which one was creepier...probably ski999.

Says the guy who drunkenly admitted to visiting A-Town's Adult World and Playtime Boutique's video booths for their glory holes, claiming it wasn't gay because "I don't know who's on the other side." True story.

Doug, my bet is that it was never a girl on the other side of those walls.

And I miss ski9, too, from the ASRA days. And that Metz kid who immitated the tard from that old TV show.

- DL

• Like 1

Says the guy who drunkenly admitted to visiting A-Town's Adult World and Playtime Boutique's video booths for their glory holes, claiming it wasn't gay because "I don't know who's on the other side." True story.

Doug, my bet is that it was never a girl on the other side of those walls.

And I miss ski9, too, from the ASRA days. And that Metz kid who immitated the tard from that old TV show.

One post and you throw a haymaker like that, wow!

• Like 3