Opening Monday

Ski2Live Live2Ski

Putters around may be a bit harsh. Blue has been trying with every chance they could and spent a shit ton of cash trying to do so in the process only to see it melt away. Not much else they could've done unless they focused on one trail only instead of trying to spread it around (ie. tubing)

I was thinking the same thing. I hope this doesn't turn into a blue bashing.

Time to stock up on popcorn for this weekend to watch the show of endless questions across social media, snowmaking efforts, and what actually comes out of this announcement.

I like popcorn!!!

• Like 1

The fact that they are trying to open before X-mas (unlike my home mtn) just earns them more points. I don't wanna say cb is better than blue cause it isn't, but this announcement can definetly put blue's #1 ranking in jeopardy. I wanna see blue stay #1, but camelback is coming for the crown and blue doesn't want to fight back. It's like the drake vs meek mill beef. I wanted to see meek win, but there is no denying he got mopped the fuck up. Same with blue vs camelback, I wanna see blue win but camelback just throw a haymaker and blue ain't have shit to say, like papa doc in 8 mile

Post of the day!!! Crazy that blue might be only three days away from losing their #1 ranking...my Herman is shake shake shaking.

• Like 1

My mom got me pretty gassed up last night by pointing out that it's about time for blue to start offering some discounts for those of us who purchased season passes. They had no problem cashing my $700 check, but seem to be stuck with their heads up their asses while camelback makes moves. Idk why she cares since it isn't her money, but I appreciate her support and she makes a valid point. I'm economically disadvantaged so that $700 could be going for lift tickets to mountains that actually are open (with snow, not a zip line)

I'm gassed up too (in both ways). 

My pass probably won't even pay for itself this year since 2 of my ski weekends at Blue will be lost while I'm in New Mexico, and another spent in Vermont.  It's hard for me to rack up days during the week, so I'll be out $ this year I bet. 

• Like 3

Your season pass purchase is a sunk cost...the money is gone...but remember boys and girls that blue will be offering s free hot dog and slice of bday cake at the season pass holder appreciation party in mid March in the sun room at 430pm on a Sunday!!!

Same here, as well as a comment on a post

Thanks TP4

I'm gassed up too (in both ways). 

My pass probably won't even pay for itself this year since 2 of my ski weekends at Blue will be lost while I'm in New Mexico, and another spent in Vermont.  It's hard for me to rack up days during the week, so I'll be out $ this year I bet.

I'm feeling farty

• Like 1

Your season pass purchase is a sunk cost...the money is gone...but remember boys and girls that blue will be offering s free hot dog and slice of bday cake at the season pass holder appreciation party in mid March in the sun room at 430pm on a Sunday!!!

Yikes! At least montage gives us a full hot buffet, live music, door prizes and a drink at the bar for the passholder party. 

damn I can't see it since I have you blocked. My loss.

Wow a darn shame. You know every Wednesday I ask for karaoke suggestions it's a real hit yuk yuk yuk.

Yikes! At least montage gives us a full hot buffet, live music, door prizes and a drink at the bar for the passholder party.

I don't mind what blue offers its just done purposely at a time when 95% of the season pass holders aren't at Blue to cut down on their hot dog and cake expenses. Maybe make it at noon or something.

I think blue forgets that not all their customers are coming from our Rittenhouse square single family homes and Manhattan penthouses in bmw's, Audi', Mercedes, and rolls royces. I show up in a leased American made car that I can only afford cause I'm an employee of the dealership. That $700 is almost half a year of car payments for me.

TP4 are you really that poor or just cheap???

The ski industry doesn't care about us common folk!

Ain't nothing common about you. I'm prob the only person that posts on here who is completely normal.