Jack Frost Open Daily

weedreimer

Ok TR in VT fashion

Too many mofo's from NJ and NY, no respect, wider than on Sunday, random rocks peaking out of the snowpack. Asians on rentals and I was far too sober for this crap. Also TP4 has the most ski days of anyone that's PA only and I am in second right now. This is really separating the hard core from the talks a lot.

• Like 2

Ok TR in VT fashion

Too many mofo's from NJ and NY, no respect, wider than on Sunday, random rocks peaking out of the snowpack. Asians on rentals and I was far too sober for this crap. Also TP4 has the most ski days of anyone that's PA only and I am in second right now. This is really separating the hard core from the talks a lot.

Congrats VTMark and TP4!!!!

People hating on me but I have more days on the snow then all 3 people involved in this post combined lol. Yall were running and shit while I was actually on the snow. Hell, I even went rock climbing after snowboarding yesterday. Instead of hating, yall might wanna actually try skiing. The season is 25% over and most of this site has 1 or 2 days on the snow. I'll be going to frost tomorrow while yall nurse hangovers. But I'm only a wrod king, so I guess it doesn't matter

8 days for me so far but I guess that isn't fair... I'd make sure you remember goggles tomorrow not sure if we'll be blowing through the day or not yet.

What's the plan for pricing this coming weekend? Still looking at $25 tickets?

Depends on how much terrain we have open with how snowmaking expansion goes. Check our social media (Facebook or Instagram) or website and snow phone for updates. I'll be checking out and be without cell service and wifi until Saturday so unfortunately I won't be able to put any updates on PASR. 

I just got back. Conditions deteriorated at 10. Had some parking lot beers with the 6 member 40 and over men's snowboard team. It looks like they will be able to start blowing at 4 today and open some more trails by tomorrow.

I just got back. Conditions deteriorated at 10. Had some parking lot beers with the 6 member 40 and over men's snowboard team. It looks like they will be able to start blowing at 4 today and open some more trails by tomorrow.

I'm happy with 40. Maybe I'll get more this year with my CO and NY trips. Also may do some post presidents days in PA this year.

You should keep skiing PA after Presidents' Day. When does your power washing business kick into high gear. Would be cool if you rode at Blue with PASRs. It will spoil you though.

As I said before, idc what yall do, but coming at me for actually going out and getting it was foul. Then to say "I'll just take more cross country vacations!" was kinda dumb. I'm pretty amazed at the hate on people for being at the mtn

Who came at you??

TP4 you say you don't care what we all do but then you give people shit for only having a day or two in and only skiing their home mountains.

I'm not washing this year till Apri 15, normally I start the first. I can definitely do more after Presidents' Day. I'm not crazy about day tripping anymore. Some of my friends that own places up here have talked about a march weekend.

You know there are hotels you can stay at. The ramada inn in Whitehall is cheap and like 15 miles to blue.

I didnt care at all about people's amount of days til people came at me. I was just defending myself. People with 1 or 2 days acting like I'm some clown for being at the mtn. Pasr shitting on people for skiing and riding smh

Who came at you??? I wanna see this post can you quote it. Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

What other trails do they have snow on?

What other trails do they have snow on?