Jack Frost Open Daily

weedreimer

I didnt care at all about people's amount of days til people came at me. I was just defending myself. People with 1 or 2 days acting like I'm some clown for being at the mtn. Pasr shitting on people for skiing and riding smh

The WROD thing was a joke. No one was coming at you. It was just funny. End of story. Tell us to fuck off because you had more fun on that WROD than we did washing dishes or cleaning out our garages and be done with it. No need to be upset. 

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 2

The WROD thing was a joke. No one was coming at you. It was just funny. End of story. Tell us to fuck off because you had more fun on that WROD than we did washing dishes or cleaning out our garages and be done with it. No need to be upset.

Give TP4 a break it's not easy being a young black snowboarder in America.

• Like 2

I just got back. Conditions deteriorated at 10. Had some parking lot beers with the 6 member 40 and over men's snowboard team. It looks like they will be able to start blowing at 4 today and open some more trails by tomorrow.

I just got back. Conditions deteriorated at 10. Had some parking lot beers with the 6 member 40 and over men's snowboard team. It looks like they will be able to start blowing at 4 today and open some more trails by tomorrow.

How is Robert 2 doing?

• Like 1

This exactly.

This isn't a competition, stat competition is for tools.

Skiing is an individual sport enhanced with friends who enjoy the same sport.

I'm glad you're getting out there man. Get out there and enjoy it as much as possible

I'm trying to do the same, this season is just depressing so far. I've gotten out twice, the first time was leaving directly from work getting changed in the bathroom and battling rush hour traffic from south jersey across the bridge, up I95, the entire length of the blue route, and Christmas shopping through Whitehall all for a wrod. The second was today driving 4 hours to belle for a longer wrod.

To the average skier this seems moronic honestly.

That's when I could go and I'm trying to make the most of it.

I gave you props that day at blue when you had to rush back for the hockey game.....no hate whatsoever my man.

Point being, it doesn't matter how long you stay, or how many runs you get in, or how many times you get out there, it all comes down to having fun.

Accept the king of the wrod title and own that shit like a champ.

This season has started off so bad that I even thought about taking the kayak out a few times

It all comes down to what you want to do and when you can do it.

When that snow does come. Shit is going to Fucking nuke pow days for real.

#‎happynewyear‬ from all of us at JFBB ! We're flying into 2016 & our snowmaking teams put in some serious work overnight to help expand our skiable terrain for the weekend. We remain at 1 slope & lift today (w/ 8 park features) but tomorrow we look to add more! Stay tuned for updates on our snowmaking progress & what we are able to offer you for the weekend. In the meantime, snow passes are $25, and this is the only place you can get on snow in the Poconos ! See you out there!

From FB this morning.  

When the cameras do actually connect, it looks like they got going on snowmaking not too long ago.  Later today/tonight looks better.  Hopefully Blue can put on a show tonight.  

• Like 2