Opening 1/7 at 4pm

Kyle

i left around 930, roads were good my way. I was surprised. Kyle, I thought you had a pass. I have a couple vouchers if you will use them. Last year I gave them to a woman at my work. She never used them, she said it was too cold to ski. :glare:

I held out on buying a pass after the slow start, after doing some numbers it would take going almost 20 times to even out.

I would definatley use a voucher if you have no one else to give them too and I can't get them from my friends on ski patrol.

If even two flakes fall out of the sky I avoid rt. 100 at ALL costs.  Thank god now that I live over in Birdsboro i just take backroads off the top of the mountain toward reading.

Glad to hear ya made it out.  Any criticism on the park? I haven't been up since saturday.

Park setup is fun.  You know of any plans to do a build on Cascade?

If even two flakes fall out of the sky I avoid rt. 100 at ALL costs. Thank god now that I live over in Birdsboro i just take backroads off the top of the mountain toward reading.

Glad to hear ya made it out. Any criticism on the park? I haven't been up since saturday.

Setups fun. Most stuff was super low which I'm not a fan of on skis but I understand why its so low

Yea it's a little early and thin for a dedicated intermediate and advanced type separation of the parks for now.

Don't like low?  next time you happen to get up there sneak down by the patrol office and check out the big blue round rail A frame they built this summer.  Thing looks like it's twelve feet tall or so at the peak. 

I haven't heard anything yet but I imagine a few more nights of good temps and coverage will quickly lead to a new and bigger build.

haha you say that like there is another entrance, hiked in from gap road lately?  yea that bump was rough, pretty glad they mellowed that as well, wish they would do the same to the speed bumps ha.

GSS the yurt is no longer ours, it is now the facilities for all groundhog and raccoon breeding and housing for the entire mountain and huffs church area in general.  We flash bomb and tear gas the place any time we have to step foot in there now.