FS: Blue mountain triple ticket - 2 days left

enjoralas

So since I'm planning to buy a season pass for next year which give me the rest of this year gratis, I have a triple ticket that I only used one day off of. I'd like to sell it offset some of the cost of the pass. Like to get $80, it's the weekend version so $40 a day for 2 open-close any days tix seems fair. Paid $180 originally.

My dad is in the same boat and offering one up as well, same deal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know, thanks. I was planning on posting up on Craig's, just figured maybe I would try here first, share a deal with the people here. Especially since people here know what these things are, there's nothing on the card that even says what it is. Little bit of trust needed, random guy on Craigslist might not have it, lol.

I know, thanks. I was planning on posting up on Craig's, just figured maybe I would try here first, share a deal with the people here. Especially since people here know what these things are, there's nothing on the card that even says what it is. Little bit of trust needed, random guy on Craigslist might not have it, lol.

My recommendation is to sell it at Blue mountain. The last two or three times I've skied at Blue people have been trying to sell vouchers in the parking lot.