peak pass

Went up and picked mine up today at frost. The people at guest services had said they haven't seen one yet and it took a bit to figure out how to process it. Lifties took a hard look at the pass as they didn't recognize it and said they haven't seen any either.

Ridiculous day though. Rode for three hours starting at opening. Things got way too sticky so I left. The soft jumps were great.

fe43f5d0f0647d8e4ec7dd9b840893a8.jpg4622cf7596b79214fb44c86afc9e28e7.jpg

Does the new pass get scanned like the old ones?

The new passes have a RFID chip and a barcode.  When I picked up my pass last weekend they told me that only JFBB had the RFID technology and the pass would need to be visible at the other locations so they can scan the barcode.

Funny barb I thought the amount of snow JF has in the pictures looks impressive. You have any skiing plans. Atomic Jeff was just at winter park.

Just got back from a fun session at Eldora. Super warm, bluebird skies and no crowds. I blocked out Winter Park for us the week of spring break. I would like to stay the whole week. Not sure the kids will. Sigh.