Snow Sports Instructor Recruitment Day

Ski2Live Live2Ski

Clarification....most average skiers at Blue mtn cannot keep up, not most PASR's can't keep up.

No worries about keeping up. We'll ride the chair together every three times y'all do down, lol.

I wish I liked beer. Tried many times, can't do it. For shot like Bbqs and tailgates I go with girly drinks like Mike's and his various spin offs. At home and out usually cocktails, rum and coke, vodka cran or redbull, whatever.

Enjorales you gonna tryout to be a ski instructor at Cameltoe??

It's a bastardization of one of the characters from Les Miserables. I was a yoot of eclectic tastes: on the football team, the debate team, the school paper and the drama club in high school. I graduated in 95 and went off to Penn State just as the Internet was pretty much exploding. Joined a couple web forums/chat rooms (cybersex used to be a thing!) and needed an alias. Went to the Les Mis well, but found the proper characters name (Enjolras) was usually already taken. Misspelled it once and realized if I kept doing it that way it would probably always be available.

That's what I mean about no privacy. I use that same screen name for just about everything but my Ashley Madison account. Just kidding. Hehe.

If you look that username up you could probably find me all over the web. Hell, I think if you put it after Facebook.com it will take you right to my profile. *shrug* I made peace with the online thing a long time ago.

Good thing I'm modest enough to wear a reef shirt or you'd really see some tits!

I tried cybersex once but I wasn't very good at it. I remember references to corned beef, spicy brown mustard, making animal noises and passing out in the fetal position.

Enjorales you gonna tryout to be a ski instructor at Cameltoe??

I tried cybersex once but I wasn't very good at it. I remember references to corned beef, spicy brown mustard, making animal noises and passing out in the fetal position.

Aside from pastrami, corned beef is the sexiest of the salted, cured meats.

Have fun. I have 3 sisters. If they're stupid enough to post boob shots publicly on Facebook, that's what happens. If they're stupid enough to post them privately but share them with people that they don't know and trust, that's what happens. You've either got to protect your privacy, or realize you have none. I realize I have none.

That being said, I probably wouldn't re-post a pic someone else didn't put public view on, particularly of that nature. I assumed it was a profile pic or something, which are automatically public. i also just don't think it's some big cybercrime to do so. When you press upload on that pic, you take on the responsibility for putting it out there.

I'm with you on security/privacy 100%. I don't have any pics out there that I wouldn't mind being plastered all over the place. In fact 95% of my wall is due to my gf tagging me or checking me in someplace. However, I have to believe that you wouldn't be happy if I started creep stalking your family and posting them in a sexual context. Anyway, nice hot tub pic. I'll know to look for the guy with chipmunk cheeks protruding out the sides of his helmet. Ha!

I'm with you on security/privacy 100%. I don't have any pics out there that I wouldn't mind being plastered all over the place. In fact 95% of my wall is due to my gf tagging me or checking me in someplace. However, I have to believe that you wouldn't be happy if I started creep stalking your family and posting them in a sexual context. Anyway, nice hot tub pic. I'll know to look for the guy with chipmunk cheeks protruding out the sides of his helmet. Ha!

You should put a ring on it!!!! She's proud to have you as a boyfriend...

I don't believe in monogomy. The other week I hooked up with two different girls two nights in a row...it was awesome!!!

That's why it surprised me you'd suggest such a thing... Unless it's because you want me to live happily never after.

• 1 year later...