Musikfest

Shadows

Original mugs were 22 oz., current mugs are more like 20, but you can squeeze in the extra 2 if you fill them to the brim.

Original mugs weren't "insulated", just cheap plastic with painted logo.  My original mugs have pretty much lost all their green paint.

Since the insulation in the mug is just an air gap, people have taken to drilling a hole in them to get extra beer.

It was quite popular for us since Moravian was right there... (college, beer, music, food)

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 1

arent the police like super strict about bringing your own alcohol into musikfest?

Nah, they've got too much to do watching the teeny-boppers up on Main St.

We used to pack the kid's stroller bottom with beer when he was an infant.

There are a bunch of local bars, breweries, restaurants that will fill mugs for cheaper than Musikfest and typically have better beer selections.

I think BrewWorks is having a special beer for the Fest for $5/mug.

Best slutty, jailbait chicks I've ever come across were at the Allentown Fair main walkway.

Do they still have the rude, crude, dunk the clown, hurling insults at people?   We used to go just for him!

He used to mock this short guy we went with.  He spent a fortune trying to dunk him.

I remember my Dad taking me to the demolition derby up there: Hurricane Hell Drivers.

We also saw Billy Idol there one year.

Edited by indiggio