Unban tp4

Johnny Law

Gee maybe it was because be "hoped" something horrible would happen to me and my family and spewed a lot of foul language and some anti semitic innuendo in response to comments about how people buy and sell cars.

Not that I asked for anyone to ban him, but some civility would be appreciated.

If that was the issue, I am personally fine with him continuing to post here as I am a free speech guy and can take it, but free speech works best if people can express their ideas without resorting to that crap.

But who knows, maybe he lashed out at someone else too.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

I like to think of pasr as a podunk fraternity that got shut down and just has old head reunions on the main courtyard at the community college that is blue mountain.

This

Ski2live, that is the way I see such things, I don't even agree with everything that I post let alone everybody else but the ban hammer is reserved for truly foul behaviour. We are all big boys here.

That said sometimes the ban hammer is deployed here because sallys want to flex nuts.

• Like 1

This

Ski2live, that is the way I see such things, I don't even agree with everything that I post let alone everybody else but the ban hammer is reserved for truly foul behaviour. We are all big boys here.

That said sometimes the ban hammer is deployed here because sallys want to flex nuts.

Again, I did not ask for him to be banned. I am not asking for him to remain banned. I can take whatever he or anyone else wants to dish out verbally.

If the admins decide some kind of posts merit banning that is their decision not mine.

For my own part, I prefer to discuss things in a civil and rational manner.

Ski2Live, now that the Allentown fair is over what have you been up to??

Spent a week in the pokes this summer including hiking in Hickory Run and Ricketts Glen, rafting on the Lehigh and touring the Martin factory.

Spent a week in LA including Disney, Hollywood, WB studio tour and Santa Monica.

Played a bunch of music with my group The Beagles and saw some concerts including McCartney, Black Sabbath, Monkees and Springsteen.

Ready for ski season to start again.

Occurred to me this summer that Boston area, NJ/PA and LA are the only three places in the country where you get beaches and skiing within about 2.5 hours of one another. Maybe somewhere in the Northwest too, but the beaches are too freaking cold there for it to matter. We are blessed.

• Like 1

Dude I look at the site all freaking summer...crickets. I don't look for one day, we got drama and I miss it. WTF.  

This is what I said to myself this morning and to think it occurred on a Saturday none the less! I usually don't come on here during the weekend. For some reason I did today otherwise I'd have missed it.