Oakley Goggles

Skiansurf

got two sets of goggles fo sell if anyone is gearing up for the season.  Both oakleys with Prizm lenses.   One is never used, other was used by Toast two years ago in Utah, but i don't think ever made it out of my bag last year.

The prizm lenses are pretty amazing and a huge step up in lens tech.  Give a lot more clarity and definition in the snow than anything out there that I have seen.

• $90 Slightly used A-frame 2.0  with a jade prizm lens (slightly darker than the rose lens,middle of the prizm lenses).  It's the jet black frame and also comes with the black rose lens and a persimmon lens.
    • prizm lens has some really light scratches I guess from carting around in my bag, but nothing you can see when wearing.  I don't think the other two lenses have even been used. 

• $140 brand new oakley airbrake citrus xl with prizm jade and prizm rose lenses.  Never used still in the box, retails for $240
    • prizm jade is in the middle of the prizms, good day lens. rose is a lower light cloudy day lens.

• 1 month later...