WTForecast

poconoceancity

The group chat is with atomic Jeff and NazarethJay lol not with the shady bunch.

Damn Doug, I didn't realize that you grossed enough to be accepted into that elite group.

I figured that you'd be with the few of us on here back in blue collar labor land

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was an elementary school thing for me. BoBos they make your feet feel fine BoBobs they're just $1.99

Yeah, that was the ditty I remember too!

Had a pair, probably from K-Mart, with rock-hard soles.

We used to go up to the little hill at the park after it had snowed and make a little ski run.

The hard soles were perfect for sliding down the packed snow but sucked for everything else.

Yeah, that was the ditty I remember too!Had a pair, probably from K-Mart, with rock-hard soles.We used to go up to the little hill at the park after it had snowed and make a little ski run.The hard soles were perfect for sliding down the packed snow but sucked for everything else.

I didn't have them. In 5th grade I had a pair of LA Gears cause my mom would only spend $50 on sneakers so from then on I'd use my own money for Nike airs or reebox pumps. I had the Bo Jacksons and Andre Agassi shoes. Now i can afford Air Jordan's and Yeezys and shit and I buy $50 shoes from Kohls