Moe Ghoul how has Smuggs been?

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Opening bell with bluebird skies 3', no wind. Stuck to the resort trails as my legs are getting toasty and the foot pain blows. M1 lift line is open top to bottom, did my 1st run down that and pretty much drained my tank, lol. Did a run down Drifter which was great in a few parts and sucked on the rest, lotsa ice. Veered off of that into Shakedown Street glades and realized that my edges were non existent, so a bit of a struggle to get down and keep it safe. Called it a day, had the heater guy in to install new zone valves and a control box. Turns out he reversed the wires on the 1st floor zone, so he had to come back out this afternoon to remedy. Sub zero temps on the way, so properly operating heater is a priority. Went to the pool for laps, hot tub and 1/2 hour shower. Chili for dinner and then heading to Martell's ( The old Red Fox) at the bottom of my hill for some hippy Dead tunes and a few beers. Might take the day off tomorrow and be a slug. I earned it.

• Like 3

Been alternating between 4 pairs. Lhasa's on deeper pow days, SuperBros when I feel like long boarding, and Prophets or 9thwards on days like today. I'm gonna look for a new touring set up for next season. Woods depends on aspect, I haven't toured for various reasons, mostly because inbounds and easy access slack country has been good. I think I want to look at a shorter ski for the woods, 178ish, my reaction time as I get older is definitely slowing down. I was thinking of demoing the Soul7, I see a lot of peeps on them.

Sounds like we might dodge a rain bullet in the higher elevations, they're calling for 2-4" overnite. Stoked if it happens. Wasn't planning on skiing tomorrow due to earlier forecast. Glad I got a lot of shit done today.

What could you possibly have to do up there???

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Lotsa stuff. Had to basically re-fence my property the 1st week I was here, refinished furniture, re-upholstered 4 dining room chairs, handling mom's estate with the attorney, re organizing stuff, tossing stuff out, training the dogs, oh, and laundry.

I did three loads of laundry the other day..even did sheets and comforter...wooo. You're handy..

• Like 1

Sounds like we might dodge a rain bullet in the higher elevations, they're calling for 2-4" overnite. Stoked if it happens. Wasn't planning on skiing tomorrow due to earlier forecast. Glad I got a lot of shit done today.

Good news.  Hope temps stay down.

We got less than 2" of goop. 50' and sunny now, the woods are toast. Heading back Friday, may try to make an appearance at Blue on Sunday, TNT and J-Law. Think cases of beer.

Somebody who bought their blue pass early bird might have a buddy pass that you can use. You should ask on here.