Sugarbush/Mt. Ellen - 8/20/16

indiggio

We shall see. Last time I skied out west was 10 years ago and I am better now than I was then. Certainly the most challenging terrain out there was more than I could handle last time.

My bud who will ski at least one day with me will not venture past blue out there I am sure.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

We have a plan. Leave Philly 1030pm, get into Denver at 1. Buddy drives us to Hartsel, I get up Sat and ski A-Basin solo on a PM ticket while he spends Sat sleeping in later and hanging with his bud in Hartsel, then I drive back to Hartsel and spend Sat Night there. My bud and I wake up early Sun, spend whole day skiing A-Basin, then make our way to Denver for 1 am flight home.

Days 28 and 29 and I am done for my 5 month season (Nov 25 - April 23). First time I will have topped 21 days.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 3

Sounds like Ski2Live is gonna get some fine skiing in this weekend...he's probably sitting in a hypobaric chamber right now to acclimate to the 12,000 foot altitude difference. Please show him your support instead of being a jealous hater...your friend Barb!!!

Not jealous of spending more time flying than skiing on rental skis. 

• Like 1