Superbowl Sunday.

Kyle

It's packed. Bear creek still sucks.

Got here around 7am (buddy I went with is patrol so he had to be here early). Had a nice breakfast in trails end. 2 eggs, bacon, hash, and toast for $9.

First couple of runs were down blackbear. Park is lackluster. Snow is soft and slow as shit.

Took a few runs on timberline. Timberline is definitely rotd.

I still don't understand why people pay $70 for an adult lift ticket to this place.

How's the coverage and will be able to survive this weeks warm spell??? Plenty of people were paying $70 to ski blue today.

They should be fine. Maybe a few spots that will get bare but nothing too bad.

I just don't see what warrants a $70 ticket at bear creek, except maybe the lodge. I did notice that the price on food dropped slightly.

They should be fine. Maybe a few spots that will get bare but nothing too bad.

I just don't see what warrants a $70 ticket at bear creek, except maybe the lodge. I did notice that the price on food dropped slightly.

It's simple supply and demand. They set the highest price point that people will pay. If people would pay $80 that's what it would cost. Blue is expensive but has deals like $30 Sunday nights, $20 for night skiing on the super bowl and $14 for a four hour ticket on Valentine's Day. Jackson hole charges $130 a day..it's not about warranting a particular price that's just what people are willing to pay. It's basic lemonade stand economics.