3/19..nice snow..sunny

2 weeks ago i thought wednesday the 8th would be my last day at blue. 2 weeks later i will be waking up at 6am tomorrow morning and that is awesome

Way to get after it..dress warm!!! You think VTMark is gonna be able to get off work??

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Way to get after it..dress warm!!! You think VTMark is gonna be able to get off work??

my board needs waxed very very bad but i wont wanna do it after a 12 hour day.  i hate the scrapping part lol

mark cannot make it, it will be a solo session for me.  i still need to get another night session in but i cant waste a weekday morning.

my board needs waxed very very bad but i wont wanna do it after a 12 hour day. i hate the scrapping part lol

mark cannot make it, it will be a solo session for me. i still need to get another night session in but i cant waste a weekday morning.

Nice I saw that mark is now a lyfe coach. I might hire him.

Tomorrows snow will be super fast. Wax won't be needed. My skis have been waxed once this season.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Nice I saw that mark is now a lyfe coach. I might hire him.

Tomorrows snow will be super fast. Wax won't be needed.

im actually real stoked for blue tomorrow cause i figured at best they would only be open weekends after i returned to PA, now it looks like ill get 3 more weeks of PA riding in

april 16th is easter.  lol at CB making the 16th

That's what they said. I'm hoping blue is open the weekend of the 8th and 9th. I forgot the religious significance of Easter. Christmas is when Jesus was born. Is Easter when he died?

TP4 you'll be pleasantly surprised by Blues recovery. It's like mid winter up there. Everything is full width and runs they closed down before are reopened. A shame most of the natural snow we received last week will be melted away by tomorrow.

That's what they said. I'm hoping blue is open the weekend of the 8th and 9th. I forgot the religious significance of Easter. Christmas is when Jesus was born. Is Easter when he died?

TP4 you'll be pleasantly surprised by Blues recovery. It's like mid winter up there. Everything is full width and runs they closed down before are reopened. A shame most of the natural snow we received last week will be melted away by tomorrow.

ya the rest of this season is essentially bonus time for me from here on out.  i assumed after colorado id have 2 weekends of freedom trail so this is a pleasant surprise. 

ya the rest of this season is essentially bonus time for me from here on out.  i assumed after colorado id have 2 weekends of freedom trail so this is a pleasant surprise.

Has it ever just been freedom trail in the spring? Typically big Boulder park trail has the most snow. I'm surprised you'd go to big Boulder after blue closes.

Heading up to blue now. Root is already there and atomic Jeff and his homey are coming up in a couple hours. Office manager found it funny that I put my beers in the freezer the last hour and I said that I hadn't heard of a new invention called a cooler

Just leaving Blue now. Getting slushy. Like an idiot, I signed up for an extra shift on Thirsday,so won't make it here. Signed up back when it was 70 degrees, never thought any place around here would make it past 1st week of March. Be back Friday am. Have fun tonight.

That stinks but gotta make that Johnny Cash plus your pass is good this weekend.

I'm thinking razors is gonna be the best. I hope I'm right.

Life Coach??? WTF?

Yeah I saw on Facebook and a financial planner Hehehehehehe