Season pass early bird is over.

I hope TP4 and VTMark got theirs.

lol at me putting an extra $500 on my credit card after colorado.  im considering emailing blue about how this deal discriminates against the economically disadvantaged.  im not fortunate or lucky enough to be able to charge things to my card a year in advance

lol at me putting an extra $500 on my credit card after colorado.  im considering emailing blue about how this deal discriminates against the economically disadvantaged.  im not fortunate or lucky enough to be able to charge things to my card a year in advance

Why you get the points on your card and can pay it off as fast or slow as you want!!! Unless your limit is low.

Why you get the points on your card and can pay it off as fast or slow as you want!!! Unless your limit is low.

i have had a credit card for 12 years, i have always payed it off in full and on time.  never once have i payed less than the statement balance.  its how i keep a good credit score.  plus, if i dont pay off the statement balance each time, i get charged interest which is just giving my money away

• Like 1

i have had a credit card for 12 years, i have always payed it off in full and on time.  never once have i payed less than the statement balance.  its how i keep a good credit score.  plus, if i dont pay off the statement balance each time, i get charged interest which is just giving my money away

Wow credit card companies hate customers like you.

I was going to post, "I can hear TP4 now when he gets home from Colorado and finds out he missed the discounted price" and then I see this post lol

• Like 1

I was going to post, "I can hear TP4 now when he gets home from Colorado and finds out he missed the discounted price" and then I see this post lol

ive been planning on complaining to blue about this promotion since i first heard about it.  i'll probably wait til fall to email them and ask for the $499 price or whatever it was.

ive been planning on complaining to blue about this promotion since i first heard about it.  i'll probably wait til fall to email them and ask for the $499 price or whatever it was.

Don't forget to throw out the benchmark $60,000/year salary as the baseline for economically disadvantaged criteria.

• Like 2

Should have bought it early and you wouldn't have this problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price was cheapest it's been in years and this season has been anything but awful. So many days with nice conditions.

QFT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

"Best Answer" goes to Toast.

Bonus point for "QFT"-ing GSS

Where you going out west this year? I know you didn't ski the past 2 seasons and 16 days is fucking pathetic

You don't need the money laying around could have charged the $449 on credit card and the interest is way less than the price increase whether from $449 to $599 or $449 to $749. TP4 root has way more than 16 days in. His stats aren't updated.

You are sounding like a ***

Where you going out west this year? I know you didn't ski the past 2 seasons and 16 days is fucking pathetic

Strike 2

You don't need the money laying around could have charged the $449 on credit card and the interest is way less than the price increase whether from $449 to $599 or $449 to $749.

TP4 root has way more than 16 days in. His stats aren't updated.

QFT

I'm too busy saving money for my 18/19 pass to update my stats, lmao

• Like 2