Season pass early bird is over.

as i stated earlier, the deal discriminates against the economically disadvantaged.  i am not lucky enough like you guys are to have $500 just laying around

Last year Blue offered a financing program, so they are not discriminating against anyone. I think it was $100 a month, Im hopeful that most people can afford that.  How much do you spend on weed, cigarettes and beer in a given day? Then you plead poverty, classic! 

• Like 5

Last year Blue offered a financing program, so they are not discriminating against anyone. I think it was $100 a month, Im hopeful that most people can afford that.  How much do you spend on weed, cigarettes and beer in a given day? Then you plead poverty, classic!

Blue has a financing program?

• Like 1

ive been planning on complaining to blue about this promotion since i first heard about it. i'll probably wait til fall to email them and ask for the $499 price or whatever it was.

Make sure you tell them that you ski tripped all over America this season before negotiating that $100 with blue ;)
  • Like 3

Make sure you tell them that you ski tripped all over America this season before negotiating that $100 with blue ;)

Lol I can't even front this had me laughing hard. "Mr. Theprogram4, we checked your PASR stat manager and it shows you rode out west this season. Unfortunately that disqualifies you from our lower income pass program." -sincerely, blue mountain

• Like 1

What happened to the 17-18' season or are we already punting that one to global warming?

17-18 will be epic at Blue !!!

November opening.  Big time Christmas snowstorm.  6 epic pow days in January!  Outside food allowed in lodge!  Homestretch regraded for more skier enjoyment !  5 pow days in February.  Waffle cabin open at 9 am.  2 trash cans by Jeffs car.  Hot chocolate 2 for 1 !  April closing with 2 end of season parties......and the list goes on.  

• Like 4

November opening.  Big time Christmas snowstorm.  6 epic pow days in January!  Outside food allowed in lodge!  Homestretch regraded for more skier enjoyment !  5 pow days in February.  Waffle cabin open at 9 am.  2 trash cans by Jeffs car.  Hot chocolate 2 for 1 !  April closing with 2 end of season parties......and the list goes on.  

the trash can near jeff's car seems to be missing for half this season lol

• Like 1

AND no snowboarders so SKI2LYFE can have fun!

the trash can near jeff's car seems to be missing for half this season lol

No it wasn't. Doug's car was there the whole time.

hey, doug cleans his car out when his lease is up.

oops. beat me to it.

your car is a fuckin trash can doug.

and again.

• Like 4

Main Street chairs replaced by Chondola.

And outside food allowed on gondi cabins.