Colorado vs. Utah

theprogram4

Best place is where ever it snowed.... overall though they are different strokes for for different folks.

CO is a way better state than UT well the western half, the eastern half is mostly religious whack jobs, the drives are nicer, the resorts more developed plus you have the San Juans which are the coolest mtns anywhere in the lower 48.

UT your odds for life changing amounts of stupid light snow are way way way better plus overall UT is steeper. UT is closer to the airport.

One is better than the other, they are simply different maybe Oregon is your place or Japan but I still ski VT too because I enjoy variety and adventure, something new. IF you think JH is the best place on earth and want to go there every year awesome that's what makes skiing awesome it's a personal thing, everyone can have their own take on it.

• Like 4

One is better than the other, they are simply different maybe Oregon is your place or Japan but I still ski VT too because I enjoy variety and adventure, something new. IF you think JH is the best place on earth and want to go there every year awesome that's what makes skiing awesome it's a personal thing, everyone can have their own take on it.

Yep.

I made it a goal to ski and see as many places as I could.

I loved every one of those places for different reasons.

Ranking them would only be possible by category and being able to ski them in the same conditions. Way too many variables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utah delivered this weekend, yeah buoy! 3-4" Saturday, Sunday bluebird morning on 2-3" more overnight, yesterday 5-6" med density. Supposedly another 10-12" overnight but getting ready to fly home. Will try to get a full report out...

Wow you were in Utah...looking forward to the report!!!

Utah delivered this weekend, yeah buoy! 3-4" Saturday, Sunday bluebird morning on 2-3" more overnight, yesterday 5-6" med density. Supposedly another 10-12" overnight but getting ready to fly home. Will try to get a full report out...

You should update your stats!!!