Weekend roll call thread...

Why don't you get something different? Or is that your in-season go to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That and Troegs Perpetual are my go tos. Used to be Dirt Wolf but I got sick of it. I don't really drink beer once ski season is over. Mostly Jack and cokes at the bar. I actually was at the bar last night for the first time in 15 days.

cause he doesnt know what else to buy but still wants to be "in"

OK lol I do wanna buy the mandarin orange beer toast had. That was good.

I just messaged Matt edge as he usually goes to blue on Sunday's and isn't on Facebook so I could see him showing up to a closed mountain.

now i have to find something to do on sunday

Maybe bear creek or camelback will be open. I think Montage will be open as well and less chance of rain there according to Ski2Live. Maybe you and VTMark can see the Beauty and the Beast movie Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

I just messaged Matt edge as he usually goes to blue on Sunday's and isn't on Facebook so I could see him showing up to a closed mountain.

Maybe bear creek or camelback will be open. I think Montage will be open as well and less chance of rain there according to Ski2Live

im not paying money to ride somewhere in PA when i have a season pass 

Didn't you do that early in the season and mid season at Spring

ya freedom is for early season shenanagans, i expect bb to open before blue.  i dont expect blue to close down for 4 fucking days in a row when there is still snow on the ground even in philly.  also, spring mountain is a place where legends are made so i had to show up this season (I rode blue that morning anyway)

• Like 1

They're closing for three days in a row not four. I guess they anticipate with the forecast rain they aren't gonna sell many tickets or hot chocolates. I'm cool with skiing tomorrow and then having Wednesday to Sunday with them open all bonus to me. I'm gonna need to ski tomorrow, one weekday, next weekend and then my six days in Colorado to hit 60 days. Not bad as I feel like I semi slacked..only night skied maybe 10-12 times and missed a few days.

They're closing for three days in a row not four. I guess they anticipate with the forecast rain they aren't gonna sell many tickets or hot chocolates. I'm cool with skiing tomorrow and then having Wednesday to Sunday with them open all bonus to me. I'm gonna need to ski tomorrow, one weekday, next weekend and then my six days in Colorado to hit 60 days. Not bad as I feel like I semi slacked..only night skied maybe 10-12 times and missed a few days.

closing 7 hours early does not count as a day of being open, come on now.  

You remind me of my 4th favorite Hall and Oates song..."Out of Touch". Blue is closing tomorrow at 3pm until Wednesday morning.

When did this happen! Lol. Between work, dinner, my daughter's softball I'm just getting around to looking at shit online.

No excuses then. See you in the morning.

• Like 2

I think the announcement was around 4:20 and by 4:22 TP4 was feeling some type of way.

I was horsing around and picked up my wife too fast and fucked up my back today. I'm not as strong as I used to be! Gotta tough it out so I can ski tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You'll be fine. I've had times when my lower back or neck or foot was messed up and I still skied and I didn't notice the pain until after skiing. See you out there. I still have half a bag of the peanut butter filled pretzels Root brought to the party.

I was horsing around and picked up my wife too fast and fucked up my back today. I'm not as strong as I used to be! Gotta tough it out so I can ski tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'llseeyourfuckedupbackandraiseyou2deadmeatstumplegs.Andabustedspacebutton.

• Like 1