Weekend roll call thread...

Pops is working tomorrow, I was gonna take the morning off and head over to Bear for some afternoon turns after he got off at noon, since he's never been and I figure they will be less crowded so surface might hold up better until 1pm when we got out.

But rains moving in, so fuck that. Blue in the morning it is!

You could cry about it.

I want to. Thanks to blue, I have to go out tonight and have a social life. I was planning on going to bed early and waking up at 530 to ride. Instead, I have to be out late tonight and then find something to do tomorrow. I also cannot take a nap tomorrow, cause waking up at 10 and taking a nap from 2-4 is a waste, but coming back from riding and taking a nap is acceptable. This closure isn't just a loss of riding for me, it is a complete change in the past 4 month's Saturday/Sunday schedule that I had not mentally prepared myself for.

i cannot remember a season where blue closed this many times

It's rained a lot don't think they've been closed any Saturday's.

I want to. Thanks to blue, I have to go out tonight and have a social life. I was planning on going to bed early and waking up at 530 to ride. Instead, I have to be out late tonight and then find something to do tomorrow. I also cannot take a nap tomorrow, cause waking up at 10 and taking a nap from 2-4 is a waste, but coming back from riding and taking a nap is acceptable. This closure isn't just a loss of riding for me, it is a complete change in the past 4 month's Saturday/Sunday schedule that I had not mentally prepared myself for.

You can take a nap on your day off. Gotta learn how to adapt...

I know you guys like to give me a lot of shit for complaining about these closings, but this is the 5th time this season they have closed days in advance of forecasted rain that didn't materialize. I understand they are not making money, but just be honest and say that. Literally every mountain including spring is open today. If it was pouring rain I would understand, but just be honest with us.

• Like 3

I know you guys like to give me a lot of shit for complaining about these closings, but this is the 5th time this season they have closed days in advance of forecasted rain that didn't materialize. I understand they are not making money, but just be honest and say that. Literally every mountain including spring is open today. If it was pouring rain I would understand, but just be honest with us.

Is camelback open today? On Facebook blue said they are closed today until Tuesday to preserve their snowpack because you know it's all about the Base.

• Like 2

Camelback is open today as is Bear Creek and every Pocono area. The only places closed in eastern PA are Blue and Spring (which had said they would be open today but instead ended their season after yesterday).

Mountain Creek in NJ also closed for season.

In the running for next weekend still: Blue, Camelback, JFBB and Elk

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski