Colorado 4/9-4/16..

i had nevada plates.  gotta be careful on the second half of the drive to steamboat, mad cops pulling over out of state plates

They were probably speeding. A four cylander SUV ensures that won't be an issue. Every time at Alamo they try to upsell me to a 6 cylander vehicle once a BMW 528xi saying if you're going into the mountains you'll need something with more power. They also try to upsell me to satellite radio and all that jazz.

Have a great trip. I enjoy skiing alone.

Good for zen...although I often end up with impromptu ski partners for a few runs or even a whole day.

Sesame Street is on the chopping block for fed funding.

Maybe one of the networks can pick it up or PBS can solicit more donations. I think a $50 donation will get you a Bert and Ernie tote bag and $100 will get you a used tickle me Elmo.

Wow just wow...I think a ski rack is an extra $17.99 per day. That is silly...I hate ski racks. I used to have one on my Jetta in college

Whats up with the stupid ski rack charge? When I skied in Euroland a few years ago, they had the same insane daily rental price and the rack was a worthless POS. We tucked the skis into the car, some little compact, and they extended almost to the dashboard. Saved $$, and seemed more secure.

Sesame Street isn't going anywhere as it airs first on HBO. Other PBS programs and their rural stations (that get fewer donations) are at risk.

So those poor kids whose rural schools are going to get decimated by shifting public school funds to voucher programs and who dont generally subscribe to HBO will alsolose the benefit of S.St. and grow up even dumber and more likely to vote for Republicans.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1