3/23 warm brick

Shadows

did about 3 hours.

weather was great. snow was not. unless you got race skis then its sweet. literally every trail was solid.

ROTD was the quarter pipe at the end of paradise. mad steezy. matt stunt would approve.

park laps for me otherwise. real nice getting back on some metal.

• Like 1

Followed the rule of Root and bounced out of work by 2:30 today. Was a spur of the moment decision so had to run home, change, grab gear etc so did not boot up until 4:30 ( why does no one in PA have EZ pass? Crap was backed up 1/2 mile on 78). Friends told me it was fun semi-mashed potatoes earlier but was starting to set when I got on the snow. ROTD was sidewinder and saw some pretty good talent in there. Not stellar but glad I went

• Like 3

Followed the rule of Root and bounced out of work by 2:30 today. Was a spur of the moment decision so had to run home, change, grab gear etc so did not boot up until 4:30 ( why does no one in PA have EZ pass? Crap was backed up 1/2 mile on 78). Friends told me it was fun semi-mashed potatoes earlier but was starting to set when I got on the snow. ROTD was sidewinder and saw some pretty good talent in there. Not stellar but glad I went

Way to get after it!!!!