Closing weekend schedule.

That's ok, we can do BYO juice bags if it is warm and sip them oudoors.

At least I will be buying 1 $28 ticket for the three of us to ski (thanks to 4th grade ski passports) rather than just trying to squeeze a little more value out of my pass like you cheapskates.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1

That's ok, we can do BYO juice bags if it is warm and sip them oudoors.

At least I will be buying 1 $28 ticket for the three of us to ski (thanks to 4th grade ski passports) rather than just trying to squeeze a little more value out of my pass like you cheapskates.

What's a juice bag? Is that like a Capri sun?? Should be nice spring conditions this weekend but unfortunately a 50% chance of rain Saturday but a 60% chance of rain at Camelback. Forecast high for Saturday is 55 so might be $35 for your lift ticket. I could start a gofundme for you if you'd like...national Jewish lawyers ski fund or something like that..JewSki???

lolololololololercopter.

This is great...I'm smiling right now so hard my chubby cheeks are sore.

• Like 2

$35 for 3 of us to ski? Cripes, we could go to a movie matinee for that kind of bread and even buy a popcorn.

Yeah Capri Sun flavored water (less calories than juice) are the kids' warm weather go to portable beverage. Easy to fit 2 in my shell.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

$35 for 3 of us to ski? Cripes, we could go to a movie matinee for that kind of bread and even buy a popcorn.

Yeah Capri Sun flavored water (less calories than juice) are the kids' warm weather go to portable beverage. Easy to fit 2 in my shell.

Yeah cause 8 year olds need to watch their calories. I hope you let em drink soda occasionally. Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

The only plus of juice boxes instead of juice bags is when I break out the boxes I get serenaded as the "Juice box Hero" notwithstanding my kids not being American citizens (not foreigners)

Yeah cause 8 year olds need to watch their calories. I hope you let em drink soda occasionally.

Try to keep up, they turn 10 in 3 weeks. Empty calories are no good for kids.

When I was at Blue Sat I kept looking for someone who lived up to your reputation for rotundness to say hi, but did not see anyone that seemed large enough to match your legend.

• Like 1

Wow juice box hero like jukebox hero...wow just wow..I bet you remember when it was only a dime to play the jukebox. My bad I didn't know your kids were so old already only 6 more years and they'll be driving although I think in jersey the driving age is 17 so maybe 7 years. I'm not as fat as toast makes me out to be. I know what you look like.post-512-0-78808000-1490640720_thumb.jpeg

This is exactly how I dress at the mountain and ski. post-512-0-55147300-1490640774_thumb.png

• Like 1

Wow juice box hero like jukebox hero...wow just wow..I bet you remember when it was only a dime to play the jukebox. My bad I didn't know your kids were so old already only 6 more years and they'll be driving although I think in jersey the driving age is 17 so maybe 7 years. I'm not as fat as toast makes me out to be. I know what you look like.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

This is exactly how I dress at the mountain and ski. attachicon.gifimage.png

QFT.