Where's RideDE been???

He skied Camelback on the 5th and didn't invite any of us. WTF.

Trust me I saw. I monitor the stats all the time and some of y'all still need to update stats from this last weekend. Guitar73 has been missing all season as well. He hasn't even logged on here since December and every weekend this ski season I messaged him on Facebook seeing if he was coming to Blue and he'd always say Montage or Frost. Sad cause he didn't even use up all his Blue vouchers. SMH Shaking My Harmonica

• Like 1

Trust me I saw. I monitor the stats all the time and some of y'all still need to update stats from this last weekend. Guitar73 has been missing all season as well. He hasn't even logged on here since December and every weekend this ski season I messaged him on Facebook seeing if he was coming to Blue and he'd always say Montage or Frost. Sad cause he didn't even use up all his Blue vouchers. SMH Shaking My Harmonica

Has TP4 updated his fro the weekend?

I didn't want to get the flak that everyone usually sends my way when I say I'm going to CB. Went last minute with OutCold. Hotel is impressive. Ate lunch by the Stevenson in the hotel.

Been up in VT past couple weeks. Hit Stowe, Jay, and the Bush. It was really good. 18" last Friday to close out North. Much better season than last year.