A-Basin April 22-23

Ski2Live Live2Ski

With 22" of new snow in the recent storm cycle their 34th storm of the year Abasin ran out of parking yesterday and coincidentally the last time that happened was the last Saturday in April last season after a storm cycle. So people who couldn't get parking had the option of parking down in keystone and the summit stage was running extra buses. Anyway the general manager Al who is the COO of Abasin was getting some nasty comments on social media including "your parking sucks" "you over market" and "you are an idiot".

http://arapahoebasin.blogspot.com/2017/04/quite-day.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

9 degrees at Abasin at 5am this morning brrrrrrr

With 22" of new snow in the recent storm cycle their 34th storm of the year Abasin ran out of parking yesterday and coincidentally the last time that happened was the last Saturday in April last season after a storm cycle. So people who couldn't get parking had the option of parking down in keystone and the summit stage was running extra buses. Anyway the general manager Al who is the COO of Abasin was getting some nasty comments on social media including "your parking sucks" "you over market" and "you are an idiot".

http://arapahoebasin.blogspot.com/2017/04/quite-day.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

9 degrees at Abasin at 5am this morning brrrrrrr

So, lots of resorts closed, Abasin open, gets lots of snow, and parking is a shit show?  who woulda thought that?  i say, kudos to them for being open.  i'm sure everyone who made nasty comments had an idea of what they were getting into.  

So, lots of resorts closed, Abasin open, gets lots of snow, and parking is a shit show?  who woulda thought that?  i say, kudos to them for being open.  i'm sure everyone who made nasty comments had an idea of what they were getting into.

The people that showed up at 8 or even 9am got parking spots and I'm sure the people who showed up at 1pm after a late night flight on frontier airlines got spots as well.

That's how a lot of people are. It's not their fault they got there late, it's the management's fault they have no where to park.