It's been a while... or Schif moves to Wawa Land.

Schif

hahahhaa I just can't figure out why the fuck they stop after .2 seconds of skiing all the time.

They'll start at the top of NMDW and stop above the first lefty, shit that's like 100 fucking feet.

WTF you doing bitch keep it moving, this isn't cham it's 900 vert you could probably hold your breath and make it to the bottom LOL

Even better is the dudes with like full overnight packs, wtf do you have in there ? You can see the bottom from the top 1:30 and you can be back to the lodge.......

• Like 2

I was just in philly this morning for work. Construction southbound from lansdale to mid county has a ten minute stretch taking nearly thirty minutes then after the tolls it was all jammed up. Surprisingly getting on the Schuylkill in Conshohocken wasn't bad. Northbound construction between lansdale as well but not bad traffic just slow as buses and trucks have to be in the left lane.

Schifdawg what happened to your cousin Pyro? I haven't seen him post in here in awhile. Does he still snowboard and like playing with fire??

He got a sweet job outside of DC and moved to Virginia. Doesn't get a chance to snowboard much unfortunately but other than that he's doing great. Should be finishing his masters soon. I think I'll see him this weekend actually. 

Wawa should reward you with some type of tasty treat when you arent rewarded with a receipt at the pump.  That annoys the fuck out of me.  99% of the time the only reason i am at Wawa is to get gas.  pay at the pump and roll.  Not pay at the pump, then go stand in line at lunchtime with 10 other people when the person at the register is going "no, i said Kool 100's lights....the pink boxed one".  then proceeds to pay with change.  I absolutely leave my truck parked at the pump will i go inside for my receipt.  i would take up 2 spaces, and fill the flower planter with gasoline if i knew it wasnt going to spit out a receipt.  

• Like 2

I always park at gas pump if there is one whether or not I'm getting gas or not. Same for sheetz always pump 16. The wawa I go to in Allentown doesn't have gas and that lot is usually full so I park next door at abes beer store.

Me, too if the lot is full.

Like I give a fuck. The older I get the less fucks I give. Pretty soon I'll be parking in handicapped spaces Moe Ghoul style.attachicon.gifimage.png

Rarely do the handicap spot at Wawa's unless the wife is in tow.

Wawa should reward you with some type of tasty treat when you arent rewarded with a receipt at the pump.  That annoys the fuck out of me.  99% of the time the only reason i am at Wawa is to get gas.  pay at the pump and roll.  Not pay at the pump, then go stand in line at lunchtime with 10 other people when the person at the register is going "no, i said Kool 100's lights....the pink boxed one".  then proceeds to pay with change.  I absolutely leave my truck parked at the pump will i go inside for my receipt.  i would take up 2 spaces, and fill the flower planter with gasoline if i knew it wasnt going to spit out a receipt.  

Ditto on the receipt. No excuse to not keep the paper filled.

I don't save receipts for credit card purchases. When I get credit card statement I just code various purchases for the accountant. Generally office expenses/auto expenses and material supplies.

Whats the purpose of this? Cc purchases arent tax deductable?

I don't save receipts for credit card purchases. When I get credit card statement I just code various purchases for the accountant. Generally office expenses/auto expenses and material supplies.

Every receipt gets matched up with an invoice.  We have alot of company credit cards here, making alot of purchases.  So everything gets checked in case of CC theft, or mistaken "personal use".  It gives our unlikeable accountant girl something to do.  She doesnt like it when receipts are turned in late. Mine will always be late.   

Whats the purpose of this? Cc purchases arent tax deductable?

Every month our accountant provides us with a balance sheet so we can see revenue and expenses for the month along with year to date vs the previous year. Categories include payroll, commissions, cemetery fees, legal and professional fees, telephone, office expenses, truck depreciation and so on and so forth. Every check I write is coded with a number corresponding to a category and when I pay the credit card bill I break it about into various items. If bill is $2,000 I'll show in checkbook for accountant $1150 #545 which is truck expenses $600 #535 which is office expenses and $250 #510 for material supplies.

Every receipt gets matched up with an invoice.  We have alot of company credit cards here, making alot of purchases.  So everything gets checked in case of CC theft, or mistaken "personal use".  It gives our unlikeable accountant girl something to do.  She doesnt like it when receipts are turned in late. Mine will always be late.

I guess you can't buy personal items like cigs and snacks on company credit card. I do plenty of that..I sort of have to in order to keep up with my dad. His purchases from golf galaxy and the liquor store are office expenses and when I buy clothes at Kohls also office expense.

• Like 1

Every month our accountant provides us with a balance sheet so we can see revenue and expenses for the month along with year to date vs the previous year. Categories include payroll, commissions, cemetery fees, legal and professional fees, telephone, office expenses, truck depreciation and so on and so forth. Every check I write is coded with a number corresponding to a category and when I pay the credit card bill I break it about into various items. If bill is $2,000 I'll show in checkbook for accountant $1150 #545 which is truck expenses $600 #535 which is office expenses and $250 #510 for material supplies.

I guess you can't buy personal items like cigs and snacks on company credit card. I do plenty of that..I sort of have to in order to keep up with my dad. His purchases from golf galaxy and the liquor store are office expenses and when I buy clothes at Kohls also office expense.

No, that tends to get you fired here.  or, at least a firm talking to from the unlikable accountant girl.  

Knock, knock, knock......Open up! IRS here.

• Like 1

The joys of owning your own business...

No, that tends to get you fired here. or, at least a firm talking to from the unlikable accountant girl.

Is she unlikeable because you gave her your own kind of firm talking to and than bailed out for fresh pow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahahhaa I just can't figure out why the fuck they stop after .2 seconds of skiing all the time.

They'll start at the top of NMDW and stop above the first lefty, shit that's like 100 fucking feet.

WTF you doing bitch keep it moving, this isn't cham it's 900 vert you could probably hold your breath and make it to the bottom LOL

Even better is the dudes with like full overnight packs, wtf do you have in there ? You can see the bottom from the top 1:30 and you can be back to the lodge.......

Still crack up at how pissed off you and Jeff were when that instructor was making ultra wide turns on on Razors (?) that one morning. He heard it on the lift too. Haha.