It's been a while... or Schif moves to Wawa Land.

Schif

Is she unlikeable because you gave her your own kind of firm talking to and than bailed out for fresh pow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol....no.  I tried to make friends with her when she first started, and i figured out pretty quick we were not going to be BFF's.  I really dont know what she does, but shes needs to just close her office door in the morning and only open it when its time for her to leave.  all she does is pretty much piss people off.  She kind of has a habit of trying to get other people to do shit for her.  

She's terrified of my boss.  Which i find humorous, but at the same time kinda messed up.  

She's not allowed to answer the phone.  She's so stupid she cant even do that.  She has no idea who does what here.  

She's not allowed out back in the shop since she pissed all those guys off.  They call her Eva Braun.  

lol....no. I tried to make friends with her when she first started, and i figured out pretty quick we were not going to be BFF's. I really dont know what she does, but shes needs to just close her office door in the morning and only open it when its time for her to leave. all she does is pretty much piss people off. She kind of has a habit of trying to get other people to do shit for her.

She's terrified of my boss. Which i find humorous, but at the same time kinda messed up.

She's not allowed to answer the phone. She's so stupid she cant even do that. She has no idea who does what here.

She's not allowed out back in the shop since she pissed all those guys off. They call her Eva Braun.

I'm getting a mental picture of one of three things here....

A) big ol fat lazy bitch who thinks the world owes her (I can pull off the fat card because.....I'm fat myself, but definitely not lazy)

B) Millennial fresh out of school that thinks having a desk means getting a paycheck and barking orders

C) Someone's side piece / family member / or friend of friend thing that needed a job.

Am I at least close on one of these....lmao

Chester listed twice... lol

Actually...

Chester City and Chester Township are different places (although pretty much right next to each other) and Upland is sandwiched in between

There's also a West Chester, Chester Heights, and Chester Springs which are VASTLY different places and not next to the city or township.

Welcome to Pa....lol

How did you end up buying a house in the hood??

I'm not really in the hood at all.....

It's more urban than suburban than it used to be though.

I'm in the borough that all of the people from the hood come to steal shit from....lol

There's also Parkside which is the buffer town between the Hood and Brookhaven....in time that be the next victim on the Hood expansion.....whenever that happens it's time to get the Fuck Out!!

Lol

depends what part of upper darby you are in.  i was under the impression "upper darby" consists of multiple neighborhoods, some better than others.  for instance, i believe drexel hill is way different than 69th street area

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 1

depends what part of upper darby you are in. i was under the impression "upper darby" consists of multiple neighborhoods, some better than others. for instance, i believe drexel hill is way different than 69th street area

Darby and Upper Darby are not the same.

TP4 pretty much has it...

That's at the northern part of Delco (closer to Philly) whereas Chester/Chichester are the southern end of Delco (closer to Wilmington)

Media/Springfield would be the center of Delco

Brookhaven where I live is center/south pretty much directly in between Philly and Wilmington

Why would you be familiar with Bucks county??

its one of the 4 suburban philadelphia counties but might as well be a foreign country to me.  technically i go through it for 5 or 10 minutes every time i go to blue, but other than that i can count the amount of times ive been to bucks county on my hand lol

its one of the 4 suburban philadelphia counties but might as well be a foreign country to me. technically i go through it for 5 or 10 minutes every time i go to blue, but other than that i can count the amount of times ive been to bucks county on my hand lol

Yeah but bucks county is pretty far from you. I'm only about 15 minutes from bucks county and I'm not familiar with it at all. I was just at a wedding in the montgomeryville/north wales area and all I know is there's a lot of rich people but it's near doylestown.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Is Upper Darby a shit hole like regular Darby?

depends what part of upper darby you are in.  i was under the impression "upper darby" consists of multiple neighborhoods, some better than others.  for instance, i believe drexel hill is way different than 69th street area

Yup.  Upper Dumper is kinda mixed.  There are some nice areas especially closer to Haverclown.  There is also the much less popular but much more dangerous Stillbourne (Millbourne) right on its Border.  Darby itself is a shithole.  Sad to say, i actually live around quite a few shitholes.