gear for sale

RomeOp

Hey, I'm gonna be selling some stuff and wanted to get a feel and post it on here before it hits ebay. here's a list of some stuff off the top of my head. Let me know if there's any interest here, PM me or AIM lwd84 or email lwd94@rcn.com...thanks

Oakley Wisdom goggles with persimmon lens, white camo- $50

Anon Figment Goggles, black with studded strap, yellow and darker lens- $50

'06 Burton Ronin Down Jkt, XL - code print - worn about 5 days $150

'05 Ride Tomcat Bindings, Limited Edition Shop colors(black with neon green) and upgraded to '06 convertible toe strap - $100

'06 Sessions Gomer Pyle Jacket and Infantry Pant - both Green Camo 5,000waterproof, 8,000 breathability - $150 for the set

Thats all I can think of for now, let me know if there's any interest

Hey, I'm gonna be selling some stuff and wanted to get a feel and post it on here before it hits ebay. here's a list of some stuff off the top of my head. Let me know if there's any interest here, PM me or AIM lwd84 or email lwd94@rcn.com...thanks

'05 Ride Tomcat Bindings, Limited Edition Shop colors(black with neon green) and upgraded to '06 convertible toe strap - $100

'06 Sessions Gomer Pyle Jacket and Infantry Pant - both Green Camo 5,000waterproof, 8,000 breathability - $150 for the set

i might be interested in the tomcats and the anons. ill get back to you

here's some more...05 Analog Cargo Pants, not sure of the name, they're yellow - $50

for the ladies - 06 burton concert coat in red plaid and roadie pant in yellow or black - $175

Edited by RomeOp

What's the size on that set. i may be interested, and do you have a picture of the set?

What's the size on that set. i may be interested, and do you have a picture of the set?

They are both Larges, here's a link to the coat i'll work on finding my camera and getting some pictures

http://sessions.com/detail.php?sid=3&gtype...pid=45&start=0#

http://sessions.com/detail.php?psid=11&sid...&pid=50&start=0

would you be able to get a pic of the pants?

I'll work on it

here's a pic of the sessions outerwear and the womens burton gear

• 1 month later...

Better prices...k2 darkstar and ride tomcats now going for $200, would sell for about 620 normally, both used but in good shape, will have full tune performed on board if wanted

sessions outerwear as mentioned before now, $125, worn maybe 15 days this season, size large