Pick me a board

Schif

Umm.. If he's 70% riding all mountain an agent is pretty much a park board and is gonna be a noodle. I'd stick with rome but i dunno what they have in wide. I'd go with something that is close to an Anthem or along those lines.

id go with a rome. machine is another option. if he is riding PA then the agent would hold up fine all mountain. this depends on riding ability. i wouldent say the agent is a noodle...artifact is a noodle and still holds at high speeds for me cept for some heel chatter in choppy conditions.

flag flag flag flag flag, seriously dude, rome flag is only option out of those for what you are saying. If you said 70% park 30% mountain it'd be teh slash. Don't bother with the forum, you'd rather have the Rome. Arbor's are better than rome but if you have a rome pro form get the rome you won't be disappointed. At my shop, all the guys ride GNU, Arbor, and Rome. We get pro forms from every brand but thats what we get every time. Arbor Mystic, GNU Altered Genetics, and Rome Anthemn are the 3 best boards, and the flag is the wider version of the Anthemn, so I wouldn't put anything else in that league.

flag flag flag flag flag, seriously dude, rome flag is only option out of those for what you are saying. If you said 70% park 30% mountain it'd be teh slash. Don't bother with the forum, you'd rather have the Rome. Arbor's are better than rome but if you have a rome pro form get the rome you won't be disappointed. At my shop, all the guys ride GNU, Arbor, and Rome. We get pro forms from every brand but thats what we get every time. Arbor Mystic, GNU Altered Genetics, and Rome Anthemn are the 3 best boards, and the flag is the wider version of the Anthemn, so I wouldn't put anything else in that league.

My brother told me arbor makes some park board, do you know anything about it and if its good or not

My brother told me arbor makes some park board, do you know anything about it and if its good or not
They make several. The draft is their jib board, its softer and it is a twin. The mystic is more of a power park board, great on jumps, pipe, and has great pop going into rails. Harder to press on rails if you are into that, but otherwise I think it is a better deal than the draft. There is one in between the two I can picture it in my head but the name escapes me, I'd jump to the Mystic if you want an all around board. If you want just park, are you a rail rider or jump rider? If jumps are your focus, the mystic is it, if rails, the draft. If both, the mystic so long as you don't mind trashing it on a rail. Personally I don't use my more expensive boards on rails much, I usually get like a mystic, use it for 2-3 years free riding/jumps, then buy a new all around board and make my old one my rail board until it breaks. Not that it never goes on a rail, but I have one for early season/late season/hiking a rail and one for everything else.We dropped Neversummer at our shop, they didn't sell at all and their rep was a ghost we never saw him.

I would have to say from moving these boards at work, the anthem or the agent it depends if you want a true twin or a directional you can still center like a twin; also I would say if you have the ability to get a mervin proform (GNU and Lib) get down with a TRS or the phoenix series or even a dark series.

What shop do you work at? The only shop I know that carries or carried Never Summer was the G-SPot. Never Summer boards are great but I don't think they have a huge market around here. Most of their boards are geared toward the freeride side of things whereas most boards sold around here I would think to be mostly park and a few all mountain boards. They have some freestyle boards but they are pretty stiff as well. I have an Evo (their park board) and its probably the stiffest park board I have ever been on. The SL is suppose to be little softer but has an inch setback to it which isn't the twintip most people are looking at for the park. The best part about NS boards is that they are so durable , they come with a three year warranty. I am looking at buying A NS Summit as my powder board , waiting for a good deal. I did hear good things about the NS Revolver which is a midwide all mountain board which might be good for you, but with that kind of discount just get the flag. I have the Anthem and like it alot, you won't be disappointed.

train were you asking what shop I worked at or schif, Because I work at spectrum (sister shop to G-spot so technically I work at G as well but I don't make the trip there unless I have to for a sale or something like that); also I agree about NS their boards are stiff but bomb proof.

What shop do you work at? The only shop I know that carries or carried Never Summer was the G-SPot. Never Summer boards are great but I don't think they have a huge market around here. Most of their boards are geared toward the freeride side of things whereas most boards sold around here I would think to be mostly park and a few all mountain boards. They have some freestyle boards but they are pretty stiff as well. I have an Evo (their park board) and its probably the stiffest park board I have ever been on. The SL is suppose to be little softer but has an inch setback to it which isn't the twintip most people are looking at for the park. The best part about NS boards is that they are so durable , they come with a three year warranty. I am looking at buying A NS Summit as my powder board , waiting for a good deal. I did hear good things about the NS Revolver which is a midwide all mountain board which might be good for you, but with that kind of discount just get the flag. I have the Anthem and like it alot, you won't be disappointed.

Im looking to get a Titan, either closer to the end of this year, or next year. Don't have the money for one yet.

The Titan is going to be one hell of a stiff board with probably not much give to it at all. It is labeled as the stiffest in their lineup, it is probably a freeride beast. I got to see if NS is going to demo boards around here, I would like to check out the Heritage, Titan and T5 and see how they compare. I want the Summit as a powder board but hear it does quite well on groomers and in the trees, but ithe stance is really setback.

The Titan is going to be one hell of a stiff board with probably not much give to it at all. It is labeled as the stiffest in their lineup, it is probably a freeride beast. I got to see if NS is going to demo boards around here, I would like to check out the Heritage, Titan and T5 and see how they compare. I want the Summit as a powder board but hear it does quite well on groomers and in the trees, but ithe stance is really setback.

Thats exactly what im looking for. It's either going to be a Titan or a T5.

Edited by KnuckleDragger