All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. Nope work is just busy and the last two times I had real bad altitude sickness.
  3. No Colorado skifari this year??
  4. Last week
  5. Life keeps getting in the way. There is a group of ladies going to ski Mt Sopris next weekend. I’ve asked all of them if they want to do it as an overnighter as I don’t think I could skin up over 4000’ in one day. No takers unfortunately. Looks to be some doable (for me ) lines on Independence Pass that I am going to throw out to the same group of ladies to see if there is any interest.
  6. She left boulder, to many fruits and nuts from California and she was sick of all the homeless and liberals.
  7. Barb have you been spring skiing at Aspen?
  8. i dont see any stacked rocks. do you even live in boulder?
  9. Just a pic of my dog living his best life.
  10. its 51 degrees in my house in the Poconos. Heat is definitely going back on when i get up there.
  11. Not for me. Using regular heat means getting an oil delivery. I’m not trying to get another delivery until the fall at this point. So if it gets cold a nice space heater will do the trick!
  12. Did you need to turn the heat on? I turned it back on today at work
  13. Earlier
  14. I like their spicy chicken , they probably get the most of my fast food dollars . Chick fil A is a well oiled machine! Can’t say I’ve ever had a bad experience even when it’s crowded. Very polite employees .
  15. The nuggets are definitely suspect, but come in the clutch from time to time lol. I like Popeyes as well, but spent $14 last time I was there and $12 is usually my target when I get fast food. I like their chicken sandwich, but just like chick fil a, the value meal is $10 and I’m still hungry when I’m done
  16. Chic fil A has a great chicken Sando and nuggets. I like Wendy’s nuggets.
  17. I don’t do nuggets at mickey D’s . They taste ok but too much grease and visually they remind me of particle board when I bite into them. I’m not a fast food chicken fan but a couple months ago stopped at a Popeyes and liked them a lot but they’re pretty expensive as well.
  18. 20 piece nuggets at McDonald’s went from $5 to $8.89 in like 1.5 years. Wild
  19. Crazy all three of you wanted water and chicken nuggets.
  20. When I was out over thanksgiving a couple years ago ticket and rental was $49.00 Lunch was chicken nuggets and water for three $45.00 I don’t know what their closing policy is. Conditions or not enough revenue?
  21. When I checked pricing was $17 but then dropped to 11$ during the week. That's old school cheap and I spent more on lunch
  22. Holy shit. Did you pay $17 they day you went? 52 of 55 trails reported as of today with a 71 inch snowpack reported. I fly out may 3rd.
  23. Its impressive they are still open and that's not a terrible deal but snowbowl is 17$.
  24. You did the same in CO for a bunch of years and being busy at work is a good problem to have
  1. Load more activity