PSA — another Blue "Sweet Deal" today

enjoralas

One dude on blue mountains Facebook is worried that some longtime season pass holders might not purchase their season passes early enough due to the limited amount available and get shut out of this deal. I think they only put limited to increase demand and get people to buy sooner. Instead of limited they should just give an end date like march first.

• Like 1

I think I might post a question on that status about the buddy pass. I want to make sure that if I renew my pass on Wednesday it doesn't override this year's pass and I lose the buddy pass I haven't used yet.

It shouldn't, but you never know how their system is set up

50/50 chance the day you use your buddy pass your season pass will have issues. My season pass was disabled and when I went to explain they were so confused.

I never had an issue before this year. I laugh at the people who physically take their pass out of their pocket each time to go through turnstyle. The one two from the left at the six pack is funky. You have to do the hokey pokey to get it to work...and if it doesn't work then you can cash me outside the gates how bout dat lol