Halloween party at Blue 10/21...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Blue is having a Halloween party this Saturday 10/21 from 8-12. I'm planning on attending as a bonus Halloween night and an excuse to almost touch the sky. They are giving away prizes for different categories including best couple,sexiest, most creative and band favorite and there's going to be a band as well as a magician. You also are automatically entered into a raffle for lift tickets, gift cards and various swag. I've never been very good at raffles but my luck could change. Specials including Modelo Especial and Crystal head vodka. The fire pits will be going as well weather permitting.

Anybody plan on attending? If not I'll just be a one man wolf pack at least nearly everybody there will be a skier or rider. post-512-0-95245900-1508284047_thumb.jpg

I can't live that sort of late-night rock & roll lifestyle, but I did compete in the Trexxx Fest Enduro in costume on Sunday (Mardi Gras Tourist).  The logistics of racing in a feather boa were daunting, but I'm pretty proud of my beer-helmet. 

post-13041-0-26316100-1508296213_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

I can't live that sort of late-night rock & roll lifestyle, but I did compete in the Trexxx Fest Enduro in costume on Sunday (Mardi Gras Tourist).  The logistics of racing in a feather boa were daunting, but I'm pretty proud of my beer-helmet. 

attachicon.gifMardi Enduro.jpg

Way to get after it. Looks like fun. You had me at logistics!!!

You had me at beer-helmet.

• Like 2