Tent sales

JFskiDan

Why not just run a natural gas line? It should be pretty easy to trench through that parking lot.

Do y'all want a personalized wooden bench it's similar to Teak..could have an etching of TP4 and Root...I could do granite but I feel like in cold weather granite would he really cold to sit on.

Why not just run a natural gas line? It should be pretty easy to trench through that parking lot. 

That would depend upon the pipeline. I'm not letting some pipeline that may or may not go in hold up my waffles.   There is currently no natural gas there.  

I was talking to Jeff the other night, he said that PASR will be supplying all the beer for the lot, for the entire season. He is such a nice young man. 

Wow. This is such a gracious donation to the loyal PASR members who have given him fame from this site. I'd say it is long overdue, but that would be wrong. This is a donation being made at the most appropriate of times. 

• Like 2

Place was insane. Worth it but definitely insane

Tough to even move around with the checkout line snaking around for 80-100 ft.

Deals to be had tho. Between pops and I scored 2 pairs of goggles, 3 pairs of socks, 1 baselayer pants, 1 outerwear pants and a heated boot bag. $785 retail for $275.

Less than $140 out of pocket with 1/2 priced giftcards.

Almost talked myself into a pair of demo Rossi Experience 100s in sweet shape for $300.

• Like 1

Tough to even move around with the checkout line snaking around for 80-100 ft.

Deals to be had tho. Between pops and I scored 2 pairs of goggles, 3 pairs of socks, 1 baselayer pants, 1 outerwear pants and a heated boot bag. $785 retail for $275.

Less than $140 out of pocket with 1/2 priced giftcards.

Almost talked myself into a pair of demo Rossi Experience 100s in sweet shape for $300.

Skisalottosavealot would be proud of you.

Blues tent sale is pretty good. Pretty deep discounts. Nothing for me, but i think its like the skiers version of black friday shopping.

• Like 3