Tuesday Nite Fever

Park Crue

sounds good. i hope they can get a groomer in there before the comp because it is buck nasty in there. this morning was a disaster. haha. i really wish they would groom after the rain, not before, so that there wouldnt be so much cancer all over every lip/landing/etc.

i think they loose alot of snow density when they groom after the rain.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a joke..tuesday night fever is fixed only the park crew friends and family will be awarded the win

i honestly think you are very wrong. you might think that maybe because most of the people who did all of the qualifyers and racked up enough points to make it to finals are mostly localish people? but the judges have seemed to be very fair. why would you even say that ?

the finals are tomorrow night? did you have to qualify from a previous win to compete?

No you can still go up and compete, but there is no way you would be able to really win anything since the prizes awarded are for the series winners. There aren't prizes after every comp in the series, just the finals.

No you can still go up and compete, but there is no way you would be able to really win anything since the prizes awarded are for the series winners. There aren't prizes after every comp in the series, just the finals.

Hey Bro,

Only 19 riders in the finals tonite. No entrance fee. $400. 00 for best skier & snowboarder each. $100.00 each for best women if they do not win the whole shooting match ! Spectators welcome.

To the guy disappointed about the judging :

We have 2 USASA certified judges, 1 nationally ranked rider and 2 other very competant individuals. We write down every trick and all competitors are welcome to discuss their run after the comp. is over. We wish everyone all the best for tonite. Time to throw down for the big bucks...........

So I'm wrong Keith? You're only taking the kids who advanced to the finals??? I can't make it tonight anyway. Stupid meeting got rescheduled from last night. I wanted to come up and film for a bit.

correct trevor. the top 3 points leaders in the series are in the final. and skip your meeting....go!

what a joke..tuesday night fever is fixed only the park crew friends and family will be awarded the win

If the Park Crew is involved, I'm sure there is someting crooked about it.

I see the Park Crew made the front page of the local section in the Morning Call.http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-b1-1skitheft-r.6278172feb19,0,3858589.story

I see the Park Crew made the front page of the local section in the Morning Call.http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-b1-1skitheft-r.6278172feb19,0,3858589.story

and what exactly does that article have to do with park crew? stuff got stolen from blue before park crew existed.

WRONG AGAIN, Mr. Trimfamine. The alleged thief was no longer an employee of Park Crue, when he was arrested. He had already been previously fired.

"and what exactly does that article have to do with park crew? stuff got stolen from blue before park crew existed."

This incident was when stuff was actually stolen FROM Park Crue. We were the victims.

I'm happy to add, that the property was subsequently returned.

gotcha. just dont want people bad mouthing you guys when you put in a ton of work to make the parks as good as you can. it seemed like the kid was trying to put the blame on park crew for stealing stuff, but thats a problem everywhere, at every ski area. blue's not the only place stuff gets stolen.

The fever is on for Tuesday, rain or shine.

We are gunna put in the 40' double barrell. Jumps will stay as they are, as far as I know.

Every one should enter Sunday School this Sunday..It's so much fun.

yesssssssss double barrel. sounds good keith. i'll prob be there for both events then. what's the feature this sunday??