Park Setup Opinion...

Santa Clauss

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are sno's parks' setups? I could be there sunday from 12- whenever... they still run that $10 thing if i bring my bear creek pass right??
Small park is open with small ride on boxes, and a small jump. Then half of the big park is open due to them working on the 22' pipe. 3 boxes, 1 rail, 1 jump on that.

What are sno's parks' setups? I could be there sunday from 12- whenever... they still run that $10 thing if i bring my bear creek pass right??

in my opinion, i wouldn't even spend 10$ to ride the parks. today was the worst condition i've ever seen the parks in, and i've seen them pretty bad.

hows this jump, big? they have any jumps 30+??

i'm really just trying to get away from the bear creek crowds for this weekend...

they have 1 decent jump, but its impossible to get speed for it. If you want to hit jumps just go to boulder. Most likely worth the crowds

that jump is not hard at all to get speed for, if you start at the flat-down, you can easily make it. I did.

yea i was today to, but i guess the other night it was windy so i couldnt get speed

and just a tip, keep putting flat rails in the parks! there so fun, i was hiking the flat bar all day

It's a small park Sean, it's for beginners. Stop being a douche, get some skis and come ski man!

Nick, Spike is supposed to be the huge loki terrain park. Mainline the beginner area. From the sounds of it, they havent put out all the new rails they bought, and have one jump. Tell me honestly how much fun do you have skiing there day in and day out.

Nick, Spike is supposed to be the huge loki terrain park. Mainline the beginner area. From the sounds of it, they havent put out all the new rails they bought, and have one jump. Tell me honestly how much fun do you have skiing there day in and day out.

yo, chill buddy. the jump isn't a huge, but its pretty vert.

they're putting up the ridiculous pipe, so the lower half of spike is closed.

mainline's got some fun rails, and single barrel that im willing to bet will rip your nuts off.

I honestly have tons of fun riding the big park when it's up. It has tons of flow to just ride through and hit everything in a line. The small park is really fun to for how small it is. Only thing I wish we had on the big park was a long jump line that starts small and goes big, but it's somewhat hard to do that with all the bigger headwalls there are on the slope. After coming back from Vermont today, I can honestly say that I have more fun riding our park then any of the parks out there.